Mum left her daughter,15, with relatives - but "aunty" sold her into sex slavery

webfact

Mum left her daughter,15, with relatives - but "aunty" sold her into sex slavery

4pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A mother took her 15 year old daughter to the Paveena Hongsakul foundation after she found out that a relative had forced her into having sex with up to three men a day.

It had been going on for months before the young woman broke down and called her mum.

The relative who pimped her - a younger sister of her husband - threatened her with violence if she didn't "help with household expenses" by sleeping with men.

A 61 year old civil servant is also in custody after a sting operation.

Arrested was a 20 year old woman called "Joy".

Mother "Kaew" told Thai Rath that she had split up with her husband and got a new one who was then jailed on drugs offences. She needed to do shift work and felt it was unsafe to leave her daughter home alone so she let the mother of her new husband look after her.

Then the problems started when the 20 year old sister of her husband told her daughter she would have to sleep with men to make ends meet.

Under threat of violence "Kate" went along with it. But her aunty kept all the money that amounted to 500-3,000 baht per day. Sometimes she was forced to service three men a day.

She finally broke down and called her mother who went to the Paveena Hongsakul Foundation that helps children and women in distress.

Ayuthaya police have two people in custody helping with the investigation after a sting was mounted at a hotel.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-15

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sickening and I hope they throw the book at Joy. Anyone who would sell their own under age relatives for sex does not deserve to see the light of day for a very long time. What a truly repugnant piece of shit she is.

I hope the girl is able to identify what appears to have been a lengthy queue of customers and they can go to jail where they deserve to be also.

A truly shocking case.

A mother entrusts her daughters safety/ wellbeing to family members and then this happens.

Sad thing is some people do not care about morals, only care about getting money.

No mention of the civil servants name/ involvement, why?

2 hours ago, webfact said:

and felt it was unsafe to leave her daughter home alone so she let the mother of her new husband look after her.

Now it seems that she would have much safer had she was left

alone with a pack of hungry wolves and hissing king cobras rather than

the relatives....

3 hours ago, YetAnother said:

sad but true; i hope all expats here eventually realize this

I do agree wholeheartedly with the last part of your declaration.

It surely is a worldwide smut on the first part of your declaration.

Money is the greatest killer of morality.

10 hours ago, colinneil said:

Sad thing is some people do not care about morals, only care about getting money.

10 hours ago, YetAnother said:

sad but true; i hope all expats here eventually realize this

Most expats here realised a long time ago "money number one" :whistling:

it will never change here unfortunately :sorry:

Hey, people, what did you expect a palace treatment this is a sister of a guy who is in jail for drug offences..... yes, should not judge a sister by brother's actions but seems a crime is a family profession. Hope she gets a few good years in a slammer!!  

"Went on for months...."

"500~3000 thb per day"

So then, let's be optimistic and say that it went for just less than a year, with the maximum amount per day during the whole situation.

11months x 30days = 330

330days x 3000thb = 990,000 thb

Obviously the amount would've been less than this.

Say she were to make half of this, would the Thai relative still sell her into sexual slavery?

Answer = She already did.

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Disgusting

Just how low can people go? What dirt bag's...I hope they get locked up for along time for what they did to that poor child....They should get Caned like they do in Singapore...

I don't read Thai, but still, I can't make out if there is any actual photo caption on the photos with the OP article in the ThaiRath report.

I'm guessing, the photo of the woman in the middle with the two covered faces on either side is Paveena along with the mother and the daughter.

But who's the one in the red shirt?  Aunty???

I'm been preaching this for a number of years, and it is in general and a Thai official has about said as much but Thais themselves really don't want to hear it about themselves, sure it happens everywhere but the topic is in Thailand.

Women here need to demand more from their males instead of just spreading it after a few sweet words. The cue as noted was the " new boyfriend " the mother needs to look in the mirror have some self esteem for herself and if you can't find a decent man then go it alone, and that is what many Thai women can't seem to do. 

As for the sister, if I wasn't on a retirement visa and have my own business to take care of here, I would take care of the b-tch myself for free!

6 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Mildly put.

You just cant make it up what happens in this country. Shame for the young girl. Meanwhile here on phuket top policeman moved out of phuket. 3 immagration in big trouble. Why not sack them and loss of pension not just move them to do perhaps tge same again. Once again so sorry fir the young girl and jail her auntie fir years and any who touched her.

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

A truly shocking case.

A mother entrusts her daughters safety/ wellbeing to family members and then this happens.

No mention of the civil servants name/ involvement, why?

In Thailand just about everything comes second to money.  The moral compass is way down the list.

Archived