Mum left her daughter,15, with relatives - but "aunty" sold her into sex slavery

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, balo said:

Anyone here defending the 15 year old is legal and do it of her own will should be deported . 

It's not that I disagree with you. 

But actions like that just push all of the child sex advocates deeper into their holes. As does making drug addiction a crime. 

It just makes the whole thing worse and prevents education and rehabilitation programme from birthing themselves. Making it extremely difficult for these lost soles to get help even if they wanted to. What will they do? Go to another country and do the same. 

It is best to repeat the broken record of the laws and encourage change. 

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

15-18 years olds can have relationships , as long as the parents give consent .

That is as long as no payments are made to anyone .

So it is ok for girls to have sex under the age of 18 as long as there is no money involved, whereas if someone pays a 16 years old girl to have sex is not legal.

Make up your minds people, BTW I am against any underage sex which is 18.

22 minutes ago, nasanews said:

So it is ok for girls to have sex under the age of 18 as long as there is no money involved, whereas if someone pays a 16 years old girl to have sex is not legal.

Make up your minds people

Yes , that is correct !!!!

Why are you asking me to make up my mind?

Both of what you say is true, there is nothing to choose from to make my mind up !!!!!

On 11/15/2017 at 1:16 PM, petermik said:

Most expats here realised a long time ago "money number one" :whistling:

it will never change here unfortunately :sorry:

While I agree with you and do not dismiss your anger at this case, I disagree with limiting your statement to “here.” After practicing law and business for 30 years all over the planet I have seen the worst of people and fortunately witnessed the best of people. Your statements about “here” also apply equally to USA, GB, the Hague, the Catholic Church, politicians, China and the Arabian countries.  Probably applies to every country and people and organization in the world. So choose good or bad for yourself but one group of people is not worse or better as a whole than other groups of people.  Criticizing Thailand and Thai people may make some feel superficially superior or better about themselves but my experience is people of every country or race are similar when it comes to greed or greatness. I still believe most people on this planet including “here” are great people or good people. I will leave the creator and the police to deal with those that hurt others for money but “here” is a great place and I have met many poor Thais in Isan and BKK that are great people.  Some poor rice farmers and sellers of goods  in Isan are the most honest  people I have ever met.  Some are not. Peace 

I did lived near Buriram  in a small farmer community and these people are doing the best for their kids and of course when they are down on their luck they have to come up with a plan in order to survive.

They are good workers and honest as well,

Archived