Krabi kindergarten teacher being investigated for pupil abuse

webfact

On 11/16/2017 at 3:03 PM, JustAnotherFarang said:

Teachers in Thailand only act in such a superior way because they think they are superior and deserve more respect for the lofty position they think they hold.  They cannot be questioned and will not accept fault or blame because they can hide behind the pathetic notion of "face" which is just another word for a fragile ego.  But this is how the country is as a whole, from government officials right down through to those who work in the markets and those who fall prey to believing anything else are just being suckered long enough so that the Thais can take advantage of the goodwill and generous spirit that others will give them.    The notion that something is seriously wrong is only ever discussed when the situation becomes a thai on thai scenario.  This is a nation of people who think they are superior and nothing can be questioned without being told that this is thai culture, the importance of being allowed to save face when found to be doing something wrong and that if you dont like it............go home.

I like the life I live but I do try to keep far far away from the maddening crowd. 

JAF

Bulleye.. but you forgot to mention the nepotism of inept and power-hungry incompetent brown nosers...Administrators under lawsuit bold act and perform as nothing has happened the those  Board members who put them there... get older and more in and out of touch with golden feeces....

YES.. let them have it.. away with thee...

Archived