Video: Snake capture then massive python reveals what he had for lunch!

webfact

4 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

If he had been left alone, it would eventually have digested it, constrictors frequently regurgitate their meals if caught as a defense mechanism, it is believed they think they can escape without the extra load in their bellies.........:post-4641-1156694572:

Wish I could regurgitate what I’ve eaten, signed fatboy

18 hours ago, thairookie said:

So what kind of fate awaits that captured python ?  Will it be delivered to Louis Vuitton or Lacoste factory in Thailand to be made into some hiso chic handbag ?

It will be transferred to an inactive post and receive its salary as usual... just like ...... (self-censored)...

On 11/21/2017 at 5:44 PM, wolf81 said:

I am building a house in Thailand and they do keep empty space as well below the floor. Makes me worried. 

Lucky you, snakes will live there and eat the rats that try to build nests, don't kill rats, let the snakes eat them, put water bowls down there as well so the snakes don't have to come out looking for water.  When the extended floods came to my place in Vietnam, our house became infested with lots of snakes, the local snake man came and let loose a four king snakes, they hunted and ate all the little snakes in a couple weeks, he came back and captured three very fat king snakes, still looking for number 4  :smile::smile::smile:

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:14 PM, Blue Muton said:

Of course, they could have recognised that the space beneath the concrete would make a des res for snakes and filled it in, but TiT. 

They should count themselves lucky not to have attracted cobras or similarly aggressive snakes, especially with young children playing around there.

I just love reading witless posts by snake experts who have no clue about snake behavior at all.  Anyway, it passes some time reading so much from those who know so little about anything, including me..LOL

1 hour ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

I just love reading witless posts by snake experts who have no clue about snake behavior at all.  Anyway, it passes some time reading so much from those who know so little about anything, including me..LOL

I know enough about snake behaviour to recognise that was an ideal place for one to enter. Seems you are the ignorant one if you couldn't. Living out in the sticks means I come across them quite frequently. Thanks for your witless response, I'm sure your contribution is greatly appreciated.

And BTW I didn't claim to be an expert, but my in-laws certainly know quite a bit about them, which is why I try to learn from them whilst generally leaving them to attend to snake matters. I do, however, heed their advice about minimising the risk of encountering them around our home, hence my OP.

On 21/11/2017 at 5:44 PM, wolf81 said:

I am building a house in Thailand and they do keep empty space as well below the floor. Makes me worried. 

Nothing to worry about, we have open, covered terraces to the rear (Thai kitchen) and side (relaxing area) in our home. The important thing is not to leave piles of stuff around where they  can hide. 

We have had a few snakes passing through these areas but as we keep them clear of junk it's easy for us to spot each other and they clear off pdq when they see us.

Archived