Broke American Man Complains He Can’t Afford Dowry For Young Thai Girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like some ripe water buffalo khee going on. 
No place to live in the US and he's asking friends in America if he (and his soon to be wife) can live with them ? 
And his friend was given scripted lines to say in front of the camera, along the lines of how the new wife could "pay him back by giving him massages" ?

Sounds more like "made for TV" BS for a fake "reality" TV show (where the show is real but the "reality" is faked, kind of like the Kardashians).

35 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Why? It's not like he's going to get any better, is it?

Look the geezer's 48, he's no matinee idol and he hasn't got a pot to piss in so he's well out of his depth.......even with a fiancee who's a definite 3/10

Why would anyone expect a young Thai woman to genuinely fall in love with a man twice her age, who she can't communicate with possessed of man boobs and a beer gut to match if not for money?

People are advising the guy to run when, to be fair, they should be reserving that advice for the girl.

Agree.  The girl is getting the short end of the stick in this case.  I doubt if she's going to enjoy living in a trailer park and eating frozen TV dinners night after night.  On the bright side, she might lose some weight and be half-way attractive when she returns.

Just now, Berkshire said:

Agree.  The girl is getting the short end of the stick in this case.  I doubt if she's going to enjoy living in a trailer park and eating frozen TV dinners night after night.  On the bright side, she might lose some weight and be half-way attractive when she returns.

Trailer park? If they're lucky. Have you checked the rent on those places? 

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A question -- that lady is really going to be allowed to go to the USA? Bar background. Getting married to an unemployed man. I thought such cases were instant rejects. 

Article says they married earlier this month.

"According to RealityBlurb, David and Annie have already tied the knot in Kentucky on November 1."

Foolishness and naivete on both sides

This stupid man thinks he's getting a respectful, conservative, demure woman who ostensibly holds "tradition" above all else, who'll likely never say "no" to the performance of her spousal "duties" but what he's really getting is an asset accumulation machine.

This foolish woman thought she was getting a mature, moneyed, monogamous man who's got all his tomcatting out of his system; a guy who'll step up to cover the cost of everything she deems necessary but what she's really getting is a broke chump with no money and precious few marketable skills capable of remedying his situation.

Deserve each other, IMO

"David and Antonio almost come to blows as the latter tells Nikki he “will beat the f— outta him.”

“Did you hear what he just said?” he asks his sister as David tries to put his hand on him.

“No, don’t f—ing touch me because you will get f—ed up … I will beat your f—ing ass.”

To see how the drama plays out, tune into the newest episode of 90 Day Fiancé, airing Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on TLC.''

Pass.

Archived