Broke American Man Complains He Can’t Afford Dowry For Young Thai Girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dowry is a test...

The Thai bar girl etiquette and sayings book advises, ( the book to be found under the counter in an any bar), If he can not or will not stump up then he cheap charlie, move on to the next punter who looks loaded.:whistling:

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm still confused. 

You say they're already married in the USA.

How the hell did she get a visa to do that in the first place?!?

I really don't get it. 

All paid for by reality TV company for the masses consumption.  I already told you he doesn't look heterosexual to me so I think they've cooked this up between them and will part after the last episode with a nice pay day.

Poor dumb 'empty headed animal food trough wiper' will never afford a buffalo, let alone two!

Best he can offer is to do mum's dishes...

Mum&Dad would only let it all go through, because the TV programme takes up the Bill for the SinSot

As she said "If you don't take care of me , I just say bye". Yep mate, your an idiot, she don't love you whatsoever. 

There are some girls in the bar looking for love, but let's face it, if she went with you so quickly, she is pretty easy. I would never pay a dowry for a bar girl - and if you think she wont shag another as she is a singer, you're even more deluded !

48 minutes ago, johncat1 said:

$ 1,500 is very cheap  Why is he complaining ? Most bar-girls want at least a million Baht plus a lot of gold 

Only an idiot  would pay a dowry for a bar girl. They've likely got kids, a dose of the clap and been had by more men than you have had hot dinners ! 

3 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

As she said "If you don't take care of me , I just say bye". Yep mate, your an idiot, she don't love you whatsoever. 

There are some girls in the bar looking for love, but let's face it, if she went with you so quickly, she is pretty easy. I would never pay a dowry for a bar girl - and if you think she wont shag another as she is a singer, you're even more deluded !

Maybe she play on the trombone.  

3 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

And how do you think your opinion makes you appear, like a repressed homosexual?

The man has obviously been weakened by poor health and unfortunate life events. I suppose he's trying to broadcast a homophobic stereotype that gay men are always weak. 

Archived