British Man Arrested For Firing Air Rifle at Locals From 7th Floor of Condo

snoop1130

British Man Arrested For Firing Air Rifle at Locals From 7th Floor of Condo

by CityNews

shooter-from-condo.jpg

CityNews – A British national who was reported to police after he was seen firing an unidentified weapon at homes from his condominium balcony has been arrested.

41 year old Mitchell Tyler Anthony was arrested in his seventh storey room by police on 24th November 2017 at an unnamed condo on Huay Kaew road. The weapon in his possession was identified as a GAMO air rifle which was seized by police along with two boxes of shot shells with a total of 25 shells inside.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/british-man-arrested-firing-air-rifle-locals-7th-floor-condo/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2017-11-24

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, imaderbyfan said:

pellets.....not shells...if an air rifle....

those are not air rifle pellets....

what gun was this ammunition shot from?

It looks like they might be these type of things:

CYMA 30 Round Shotgun Shell Magazines for 3-round burst Airsoft Shotguns (Air Propelled and not lethal.)

shotgun.jpg.fba0318f7e0d38f99c6d00a45b4266da.jpg

But there are 2 weapons in the photo and the other one may be a "conventional"  Air Rifle which is capable of causing considerable distress to a victim.

2 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

So I must be dreaming the other day when the Thai guy shot bullets in the air at the markets

it hurt no one so he got off Scott free  

Got that right! Its his country! The Brit will pay through the nose or he will end up in a slammer. That will teach him to behave when travelling abroad. Brits want to be treated like Thais. What a big laugh. :sleepy:

8 minutes ago, CNXBKKMAN said:

You have to a special kind of retard to fire an illegal air rifle, off your condo balcony, in full view of everyone and reportedly at other peoples homes. How can you not get arrested? Very stupid or enroute to Suan Prung for evaluation and help. 

Yep, something special. A retarded retard.

3 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

So I must be dreaming the other day when the Thai guy shot bullets in the air at the markets

He wouldn't get off free in NYC or London for that matter....likely shot on the spot by anti terrorist units so calm down

44 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

Are pellet and BB guns restricted in LOS these days?  Years ago my BIL had a neat sort of AK trainer style air gun.  It was fun to shoot.

pictures-3510.jpg

Yes,and everyday more things added that you cannot do it seems,becoming more like

Western nanny state every day

regards Worgeordie

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

So.. what? this half-wit, jackass, lunatic thought he can take shot pots

at people for his amusement and nothing will happen? can you do that

in the UK and all will be well?..

He's been arrested, why do you say that "nothing will happen"?  What's the UK got to do with it?

9 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

They were arrested first, just as this one has been.  Maybe he will be released also but as this bloke was apparently deliberately firing at nearby houses maybe he won't be.  The Thais weren't doing that.

3 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:
30 minutes ago, fred110 said:
The bullets must come down somewhere, and can kill a person if it hits their head.

an air rifle pellet?

No I replied to a guy who said the Thai shooting a real gun into the air was safe

3 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:
31 minutes ago, fred110 said:
The bullets must come down somewhere, and can kill a person if it hits their head.

an air rifle pellet?

Can blind you...

And for your info there are some incredibly powerful air guns out there..

9 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Are pellet and BB guns restricted in LOS these days?  Years ago my BIL had a neat sort of AK trainer style air gun.  It was fun to shoot.

pictures-3510.jpg

I hope they are.

Does the sign indicate that it's OK to shoot pellets or whatever at anybody who steps on your lawn, take out someone's eye?

The wild west still alive and well in some countries.

Archived