Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

British Man Arrested For Firing Air Rifle at Locals From 7th Floor of Condo

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I see 2 people with faces obliterated,and 2 rifles, 

were there  2 shooters ?,he will put it down to

been bored !

regards worgeordie

After reading all these experts have their "guess" as to what the weapon was, air rifle, pellet gun, whatever, can't we just tattoo this man with a stupid stamp on his forehead and close the comments? You can buy a pellet gun easy enough, but an air rifle is something new to me. His troubles have just begun. Stupid is as stupid does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bigfarang1948 said:

After reading all these experts have their "guess" as to what the weapon was, air rifle, pellet gun, whatever, can't we just tattoo this man with a stupid stamp on his forehead and close the comments? You can buy a pellet gun easy enough, but an air rifle is something new to me. His troubles have just begun. Stupid is as stupid does.

As I understand it, air rifles are illegal in LOS...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Given the poor state of police funding in the UK, an over stretched police force and leftist liberalism - its seems the police are unable to effectively initiate the law completely. So, no, sadly, he would very likely get away it or at most get a slap on the wrist.

 

What a load of nonsense. Police have never, and hopefully never will, initiate laws in the UK. That's the job of parliament. The police enforce those laws.

 

Go try firing an air rifle at houses in the UK and let us know who your theory stands up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any farang who buys any gun in Thailand is an utter lunatic and if he uses it then he is twice as big a lunatic and that does not matter what nationality he is.

It has been on TV that the law is no guns for farangs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Any farang who buys any gun in Thailand is an utter lunatic and if he uses it then he is twice as big a lunatic and that does not matter what nationality he is.

It has been on TV that the law is no guns for farangs

not true. that law hasn't come into effect yet and i like to go shoot on the beach with my father in law. no harm done. cheaper than the shooting range. farangs can still have licences. no one has taken mine of me yet but i hear they will soon enough

and when they do they do we will still go shooting on the beach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, observer90210 said:

What is just wrong with such people, once abroad, who think they can go for it ?!?

Total <deleted>.   Revoke his visa, ban him from re-entry and ship him out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ezzra said:

So.. what? this half-wit, jackass, lunatic thought he can take shot pots

at people for his amusement and nothing will happen? can you do that

in the UK and all will be well?....

 

 

You cannot do that in UK if you are English no. But if he was a foreigner doing it in UK he would probably get away with it yes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for those of you that are saying air guns are illegal or need a license. There are a lot of airsoft shops and fields in Thailand. I am fairly sure the max fps allowed at these fields is 400 fps. At least that is what I remember the field my soon plays at allows. 

Here is what I have found on the net that defines what is allowed.

"Paintball guns, BB guns and airsoft guns are not considered firearms, so it is legal to possess them without having a permit or registering them. However the owner must comply with the following conditions:

• The gun hasn’t been modified to use CO2.

• Only plastic bullets are used – no metal bullets or marbles may be fired.

• When carrying the gun outside of the owner’s property it must be packed in a safe case or box. It is not allowed to be carried in shirt or trouser pockets, nor can it be left out in the open.

• The gun can’t be used to commit a crime or torture animals.

The gun becomes illegal if any of these rules are broken."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

not true. that law hasn't come into effect yet and i like to go shoot on the beach with my father in law. no harm done. cheaper than the shooting range. farangs can still have licences. no one has taken mine of me yet but i hear they will soon enough

and when they do they do we will still go shooting on the beach. 

...and if you get nabbed and charged, you can always crap all over Thailand, the police, discrimination... and of course get all the support  on these strings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, johnhw said:

...and if you get nabbed and charged, you can always crap all over Thailand, the police, discrimination... and of course get all the support  on these strings.

get nabbed by who. the family are the local government and police. we shoot on the beaches for sport mate. usually old coconuts and the houses nearby know when we go to shoot. no one is going to nab me mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Total <deleted>.   Revoke his visa, ban him from re-entry and ship him out!

"...ship him out!"?

 

As deck cargo on a submarine would be appropriate? :whistling: :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

get nabbed by who. the family are the local government and police. we shoot on the beaches for sport mate. usually old coconuts and the houses nearby know when we go to shoot. no one is going to nab me mate

and crap all over thailand. what does that even mean mate. the whole post makes no sense to the post that i just informed that farangs are still legally allowed to own guns, which they are but not for long it seems. crap all over thailand? 555 no idea what you mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...