Tm.8 Instructions

Could someone please explain what to put for the Current Address section? It looks like the form is designed for someone living in Thailand, rather than for a tourist staying in a hotel, since they are asking for Tanbon, Amphoe, etc.

I think they would want my hotel, or could they possibly want my current address outside Thailand?

Also when they ask, My previous visa for Thailand is of the category of, don't they mean my current Tourist visa? All previous entries have been exempt stamps.

Thanks in advance.

Because it is designed for people living in Thailand who require it every time they leave the country when on an extension of stay. Put your hotel address there.

Yes the mean your current visa - the reason they ask for previous is because this is normally used for an extension of stay rather than on a valid visa entry. Just put tourist visa.

Because it is designed for people living in Thailand who require it every time they leave the country when on an extension of stay. Put your hotel address there.

Yes the mean your current visa - the reason they ask for previous is because this is normally used for an extension of stay rather than on a valid visa entry. Just put tourist visa.

Excellent! Thanks Lopburi3.