Jump to content
BANGKOK
canthai55

What Did You Do to Your Bike Today ?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, papa al said:

to keep it simple, papa will just round it off to

14.503774

What you think you have papa.....lucky number. Round off mean 14.5

3774 Chok Dee!

Edited by UncleMhee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 11:21 PM, papa al said:

Thanks,

Looks like a great resource.

AliExpress, check these out too free delivery Thailand lots of at very low prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

AliExpress, check these out too free delivery Thailand lots of at very low prices.

Does AliExpress sell ignition switches, braided brake-lines  & such?

papa though they just sold bling mostly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

I spent a fortune of 300 baht today for 3 liters of oil! 

new oil.jpg

I have used Castrol oil myself all my life in my bikes something I cannot change. 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First long ride with the Ohlins and the new seat built to fit my fat A space space

Feels like a whole new bike

Now, just need to do the 300cc conversion and I be happy - for 5 minutes 555

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I have used Castrol oil myself all my life in my bikes something I cannot change. 😄

I found a shop selling these one liter bottles for 100 baht. 

 

My bike thanked me for it, it runs like a Swiss Clockwork. 

new oil for babe.jpg

oil containers.jpg

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 4:47 PM, papa al said:

Does AliExpress sell ignition switches, braided brake-lines  & such?

papa though they just sold bling mostly.

WEbike Bangkok is selling that stuff. OEM parts as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

WEbike Bangkok is selling that stuff. OEM parts as well. 

Ali at mo a lot cheaper and free carriage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

I found a shop selling these one liter bottles for 100 baht. 

 

My bike thanked me for it, it runs like a Swiss Clockwork. 

new oil for babe.jpg

oil containers.jpg

That's good I've got a local guy getting me Castrol power 1 @ 130 baht but notice Castrol have down sized ml and kept at same price per bottle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Ali at mo a lot cheaper and free carriage.

I checked them out also.

While the convenience is there, the prices ... best to shop around

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...