Cost for 16 Year Old Thai Girl in High School

What is reasonable expenses for schooling of 16 year old Thai girl in Thai school (academic stream with GPA 3.87) in Ubon, Det Udom area?

Just checking up because I agreed to pay for a child's schooling some years ago as I believe education is the way out/up (not my child, but I made a promise) and now she is 16 she will be starting senior school and understand costs will increase, but just want to know what is reasonable range of costs to expect.

I understand there is a range of options so if anyone can suggest best school outright and best school for value it would be appreciated.

It depends on the school.   Is it a gov't school?   Private School?   The best thing is to get copies of the charges from the school.   There is tuition, uniforms, books and miscellaneous charges.   Upper level secondary school starts getting a little more expensive than primary school.   For example, where I work, meals are no longer included in the tuition.  

I have two kids (from my wife) at home, growing up with us in Mathayom school ( 13 and 15 years old ) I just paid for the second term which was 2 x 3500, :  there are two terms so about a total of 14.000 a year. Government school here in south Thailand, there are several other schools in this area that are slightly more expensive. 

My wife pays 1800 a month for the schoolbus, and there are some extra things like uniforms / shoes, books etc.  which is about 10.000 a year more in total 

4 hours ago, wirat69 said:

I pay 2,500 baht per month for High School students, 3,000 baht per month for Seniors and Technical College Students. University students get 4,000 baht per month..... hope that is helpful

Wow that is cheap.   

11 hours ago, wirat69 said:

I pay 2,500 baht per month for High School students, 3,000 baht per month for Seniors and Technical College Students. University students get 4,000 baht per month..... hope that is helpful

Guessing is local government Thai university?

53 minutes ago, impishbynature said:

Sorry, how would you suggest I improve it?

I don't know how you can improve the title, but another possible answer is that girls in high school aren't for sale at any cost. 

That's ambiguous.

3 hours ago, impulse said:

I don't know how you can improve the title, but another possible answer is that girls in high school aren't for sale at any cost. 

That's ambiguous.

Blimey, that interpretation of the title never occurred to me.  

Archived