Suunto Favor S and mares m1 dive computers

Chongalulu

Haven’t dived for 10 years and wanting to start again soon and I have 2 computers Suunto Favor S  and Mares M1 . The first needs new battery but have been quoted 1300 baht to have it serviced at a Bangkok agent. The mares you can replace the batteries yourself and it seems to be working but I cannot see the battery compartment O ring in place. Can I get hold of an O ring in Thailand for mares and/or get batteries O ring kit for the Suunto? I live in Korat 

Any divecenter will be able to get you the batteries for the Suunto, and also O-ring for Mares should not be an issue.

Favor Battery kit retailprice is 1,245 Baht, so the price quoted seems to be quite cheap. For O-ring, check with Mares in Bangkok.

58 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Any divecenter will be able to get you the batteries for the Suunto, and also O-ring for Mares should not be an issue.

Favor Battery kit retailprice is 1,245 Baht, so the price quoted seems to be quite cheap. For O-ring, check with Mares in Bangkok.

Thanks for that. I might just get the battery o ring for the mares as it takes normal batteries easily replaced and stick with that. 

Archived