Best fastest Android TV Box - Fully Supported in Pattaya

Banana7

20 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I'm a non techie as well, but watching a few videos on youtube pretty much covers everything including how to clean the box of all the add-ons and reinstall Kodi and whatever else you might need. I'm no expert, but if the seller claimed the custom configuration was long and arduous I would suggest he was trying to justify how he can sell a box for 8000 baht that costs 800 baht.

I hear ya, but some folks will NOT find and watch any youtube vids of that sort and do anything themselves. Intelligent people--I'm sure they could if they chose to, but just have some kind of mental block I guess. Sounds like OP is in that situation.

1 minute ago, JSixpack said:

I hear ya, but some folks will NOT find and watch any youtube vids of that sort and do anything themselves. Intelligent people--I'm sure they could if they chose to, but just have some kind of mental block I guess. Sounds like OP is in that situation.

I know what you mean, and if you have the money and would rather be playing a round of golf than stuffing around trying to do something that you may not have the right aptitude for, then why bother.

You can always buy a box then go to somewhere like this and download a full build

http://www.kodibestbuild.com/    this website is for this month November ...

I may try one-day, as to load different ones one by one take me a few days...  on Android box still on Kodi 16, on my PC have installed 17.4 ........ now it is Kodi 17.6..   have and used Kodi for years, still have kodi 13 on the laptop

Archived