Phetchabun to get a taxi service and airport to reopen with commercial flights

tjshannonigans

As your inquiry, please kindly be informed that from June 2, 2018 onwards, Nok Air will operate charter flight on the route Bangkok (Don Mueang) – Phetchabun - Bangkok (Don Mueang) only Monday and Saturday with tour package which Nok Air cooperate with S.P. Logistics. If you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact directly to contact S.P. Logistics tel. (+66)6-2019-5777, (+66)6-2897-3335, (+66)8-1680-2599, (+66)2-535-2313 (Bangkok office), (+66)56-701-274 (Phetchabun office).

900 baht before or after taxes and fees? You know how that works...wave around teaser prices to lure you in then double or triple the price at checkout. Nok Air has been bad about this in the past. In the beginning they advertised 500 baht tickets to Isaan. The trouble was not many seats, if any on a particular flight were that price and other costs were added at the end making them quite expensive.

10 hours ago, phetpeter said:

Heard the price is 900 baht one way!

As stated previously, its 1999 each direction BUT if you book as return the return leg is 999 making 2998 as the total round trip fare.( quoted by SP on the phone)

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, tjshannonigans said:

And it’s over! Bamboos telegraph has informed me that flights have ceased. How surprising! Way over charging, and the bus only takes five hours, but the time you <deleted> around in transit at both ends, it was always going to fail

I agree, it was doomed to fail. Even if the flights were direct, the cost was exorbitant.  But to fly to Pitsanalok first, hang around for over three hours and then fly to Bangkok? Then taxi to wherever.  Ridiculous.

I won't drive in Bangkok but I could get to the outskirts and taxi in less than five hours.

Archived