BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya moans: Nothing but rude Indians, Chinese and Arabs - "they treat the place like they own it"

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If a Chinese in Pattaya is rich, why would he go to a not luxury restaurant? The not rich Chinese on package tours go wherever they are catered- they don't get a choice.

I did a 2 week tour of Thailand in the 70s with a Chinese tour company from Singapore. We stayed and ate wherever we were taken to. I learned to use chopsticks on that tour as it was all Chinese restaurants. 

"If a Chinese in Pattaya is rich" We where talking about Tourist ,right?

Well , i dont know rich people would like to walk on dirty beaches when they can afford having much better than this.

Just go to the place i spoke a bout and you will see the difference. Rich guys can get girls anywhere so Thailand is not that interesting for them.

Check out 'Ibiza Yatch Marina' with Google images

13 hours ago, adammike said:

Don't do what I did and become a chef then.

???????????

Cooking is a trade. It also makes things that people need, unlike "media studies" or some such. A degree in "hip hop" anyone?

5 hours ago, bodymassagemyfriend said:

"If a Chinese in Pattaya is rich" We where talking about Tourist ,right?

Well , i dont know rich people would like to walk on dirty beaches when they can afford having much better than this.

Just go to the place i spoke a bout and you will see the difference. Rich guys can get girls anywhere so Thailand is not that interesting for them.

Check out 'Ibiza Yatch Marina' with Google images

If you were correct, the Hilton hotel would not have any customers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thai006 said:

last year in pattaya  at night in my hotel indian guys come back and they speak <deleted> louder like  there are in them home <deleted> menn

these people no have education 

Sounds like the ignorant a hole western people that stayed in a room next to me at TNPY beach and played their rubbish music too loudly at 3 am, or the English d heads that kept me awake all night partying in their room on Lamai.

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sounds like the ignorant a hole western people that stayed in a room next to me at TNPY beach and played their rubbish music too loudly at 3 am, or the English d heads that kept me awake all night partying in their room on Lamai.

falang come to thailand no have education  ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

???????????

Cooking is a trade. It also makes things that people need, unlike "media studies" or some such. A degree in "hip hop" anyone?

Obviously a man who has never worked in a kitchen.

1 minute ago, adammike said:

I had a kitchen and I cooked in it. I never thought I had to have a degree to do so, though.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I had a kitchen and I cooked in it. I never thought I had to have a degree to do so, though.

You didn't "work in it". 

3 minutes ago, adammike said:

Are you talking pub grub nuked in a microwave or proper cooking ? Proper cooks are some of the most skilled , intelligent on task people I know ! 

1 minute ago, adammike said:

You didn't "work in it". 

I was cooking for people not related to me in a place of work and was paid to do so, so yes, I did.

10 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

Are you talking pub grub nuked in a microwave or proper cooking ? Proper cooks are some of the most skilled , intelligent on task people I know ! 

I don't know what you are getting so riled up about. I only said that cooking is a trade, which it is.

I have worked with skilled, intelligent on task people all my life and I have no problems with cooks.

Jai yen, jai yen.

PS I was apparently responding to 2 different posters. Seems adammike is the one getting upset for what I don't know.

BTW we didn't have a microwave.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know what you are getting so riled up about. I only said that cooking is a trade, which it is.

I have worked with skilled, intelligent on task people all my life and I have no problems with cooks.

Jai yen, jai yen.

PS I was apparently responding to 2 different posters. Seems adammike is the one getting upset for what I don't know.

BTW we didn't have a microwave.

Did you see who I replied to ? The person who said cooks were not skilled . If you reread what I wrote it was agreeing with you . Come on I shouldn’t have to point that out to you ?

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:54 PM, chrisandsu said:

Did you see who I replied to ? The person who said cooks were not skilled . If you reread what I wrote it was agreeing with you . Come on I shouldn’t have to point that out to you ?

C'mon. I said I had made a mistake in my response and it was adammike that was the one I should have been responding to.

On 12/1/2017 at 12:22 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

If you were correct, the Hilton hotel would not have any customers.

I have a friend who always stays there. Uses points from the business trips he makes. I suspect many do. It's a bonus of sorts.

Pattaya moans: Nothing but rude Indians, Chinese and Arabs - "they treat the place like they own it"

Pattaya does not moan. a single lady resident moaned.

• Like 1