Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 June 2019 18:32
webfact

Pattaya moans: Nothing but rude Indians, Chinese and Arabs - "they treat the place like they own it"

Recommended Posts

On 11/27/2017 at 4:50 AM, webfact said:

Pattaya moans: Nothing but rude Indians, Chinese and Arabs - "they treat the place like they own it"

They probable do as the Farangs who have a brain have left so some other idiots have or are purchasing the leftovers or second hand bargins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

the Farangs who have a brain have left so some other idiots have or are

 

Hard to say. The intelligent posters who leave give an intelligent reason for leaving, such as ran out of money, need for free health care in the nanny state, free Western education for the kids. Or they give no reason, just disappear. Reading through old threads sometimes for a bit of historical perspective, I rather miss some of them.

 

But one thing they have in common is that, being intelligent, they don't need to congratulate themselves on their superior intelligence and handle on the "truth." And they don't come back to the forum to do so while trolling and posting bigoted nonsense. They have better, happier things to do.

 

Member Mobi is a good case in point. Proven intelligent guy, an author, a bit disillusioned w/ Thailand but would have stayed except for the deterioration of his health and finances. When he left, he left. No subsequent trolling, sneering, posturing, and wasting webspace here. Good man; I just looked at his blog.

 

So then what we have here is, on the contrary, evidence that it's mostly the idiots who've left-- though of course more arrive daily--who obviously aren't really so happy in their new lives. As is often observed here on the forum, they probably wouldn't be happy anywhere, so their bashing can't be taken seriously.

Edited by JSixpack
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is coming to an elevator near you.

pleasant Chinese young man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

chinease pissing.JPG

Edited by stanleycoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

This is coming to an elevator near you.

pleasant Chinese young man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

chinease pissing.JPG

 

 

I have to admit that when I was young, my friends and me did similar nasty/silly things.

Oh, and I am not Chinese  :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one thing I have noticed this year in Chiang Mai is more Americans than in the last few years. Please do not kid your self good news from Thailand will cause more travellers as well as poor news will cause less. Never think once that the last coup didn't have an affect on American tourist.

 

Most of the tourist I have seen and the few I talk to do not have any plans on going to Pattaya, they are mostly in their late 20s and early 30s usually with a girlfriend or wife in tow. Just face it the likes of the visitors in the late 90s and early 2000s are old now jeez I am 72 but still like a night on the town but not every night as I now live here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moe666 said:

The one thing I have noticed this year in Chiang Mai is more Americans than in the last few years.

That's because CM has been globally advertised as the HUB for young digital nomads , plenty of Americans are working from one of the many network cafes around town. Same in Pattaya but more mixed nationalities here. 

CM has always been popular  for US travellers, don't ask me why , maybe they don't like sin city in the south .

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming from people in Pattaya, it's normal, they complain about not seeing their favorite farangs bars and girls customers.   Who will trust judgement of these people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2018 at 12:31 PM, JSixpack said:

 

Hard to say. The intelligent posters who leave give an intelligent reason for leaving, such as ran out of money, need for free health care in the nanny state, free Western education for the kids. Or they give no reason, just disappear. Reading through old threads sometimes for a bit of historical perspective, I rather miss some of them.

 

But one thing they have in common is that, being intelligent, they don't need to congratulate themselves on their superior intelligence and handle on the "truth." And they don't come back to the forum to do so while trolling and posting bigoted nonsense. They have better, happier things to do.

 

Member Mobi is a good case in point. Proven intelligent guy, an author, a bit disillusioned w/ Thailand but would have stayed except for the deterioration of his health and finances. When he left, he left. No subsequent trolling, sneering, posturing, and wasting webspace here. Good man; I just looked at his blog.

 

So then what we have here is, on the contrary, evidence that it's mostly the idiots who've left-- though of course more arrive daily--who obviously aren't really so happy in their new lives. As is often observed here on the forum, they probably wouldn't be happy anywhere, so their bashing can't be taken seriously.

Barring an unforeseen tragedy, not sure I would put running out of money in the "intelligent" category.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flam/baiting post and replies have been removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, norrska said:

Barring an unforeseen tragedy, not sure I would put running out of money in the "intelligent" category.

 

"Unforeseen" is your key word. :smile:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, norrska said:

Barring an unforeseen tragedy, not sure I would put running out of money in the "intelligent" category.

I enjoyed Mobi's posts and his vlog (still do), but I would have to seriously question the intelligence of someone who has been married six times. His brain has been located further South than is the norm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JSixpack said:

 

"Unforeseen" is your key word. :smile:

 

Confucius say, man who only look for key sometime not see keyhole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, champers said:

I enjoyed Mobi's posts and his vlog (still do), but I would have to seriously question the intelligence of someone who has been married six times. His brain has been located further South than is the norm.

 

Judgement is a different matter and as the news attests daily can certainly be affected by excessive alcohol consumption. In Mobi's goodbye thread, ace TVF Relationship Counselors, specializing in Thai women, hardly failed to point fingers. I don't recall Mobi having any regrets about the wimmens, however. (Correct me if I'm wrong; it's been a while.) I suppose that can be understandable if one reflects on the great relationships of the past that didn't work--though they might have--esp if the responsibility for having screwed them up falls upon oneself.

 

 

Edited by JSixpack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...