BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya moans: Nothing but rude Indians, Chinese and Arabs - "they treat the place like they own it"

Posted (edited)
On 11/27/2017 at 12:38 PM, Just1Voice said:

Thailand has destroyed their tourist image for the good tourists who come and spend money, with all the jacked up dual pricing, piss poor attitudes, total lack of language skills, rip off prices, and high crime.  The "cream" has been scraped from the top, so now all they're left with is the dregs.  And no one but themselves to blame. 

They just never got it and now here's what they have.  

Well Done!

Edited by Nowisee

14 hours ago, mngmn said:

and spend quiet a lot of time bowing to Buddha

Or praying to trees or little houses.

14 hours ago, mngmn said:

You obviously haven't noticed that in Thailand you are surrounded by foreigners who mostly don't speak English and spend quiet a lot of time bowing to Buddha.

I respect Buddha, and understand most Thai , i dont respect the man they bow down to ,just like i dont respect any man who marries a six year old ,and i dont understand all their languages ,if i lived in their lands i would not complain ,but they are living in mine .

• Like 2

On 5/13/2019 at 3:25 AM, bert bloggs said:

I respect Buddha, and understand most Thai , i dont respect the man they bow down to ,just like i dont respect any man who marries a six year old ,and i dont understand all their languages ,if i lived in their lands i would not complain ,but they are living in mine .

Don't worry T'Brexit will sort it all out for you !

• Haha 2

I dunno i just ignore other dudes whilst in patts. Could be on the beach, on a bar stool in a bj bar, or working out. Just not into other dudes whilst in patts and dont care what they do...

• Like 1

Thailand has been ruined for me,and no this is not a racist rant.I used to go to Bali but I stopped when the locals became outnumbered by the Australians in certain areas.When I go to a foreign country I want it to be foreign.I know in every tourist destination,because it is a tourist destination, that you are going to get "non" natives but now Thailand is ,in certain parts,saturated.The masses of Chinese tourists I can accept because of their looks they tend to blend in locally, but the Indian tourists totally stand out as clearly not being "local" and as they tend to travel in packs they are more noticeable.If I wanted to encounter packs of Indians I would go on holiday to India (or certain parts of London).I think the Thai policy of numbers over anything else will come back and bite them as other tourists will gradually get pushed out leaving the Thais totally over run.

Some off topic posts and replies removed

Off topic posts and replies removed, topic is about visitors to Pattaya, not Thai Visa where visitors use VPN to hide their posting location 

Old Farang saying , what comes around goes around , blame your government 

On 11/27/2017 at 12:38 AM, Just1Voice said:

Thailand has destroyed their tourist image for the good tourists who come and spend money, with all the jacked up dual pricing, piss poor attitudes, total lack of language skills, rip off prices, and high crime.  The "cream" has been scraped from the top, so now all they're left with is the dregs.  And no one but themselves to blame. 

I will adhere to your adequate rendition of a society that is variable....forget the  sex tourism...forget the fact that tourists expect beaches to be reasonably clean...and when tourists go to those beaches, get off your lazy <deleted> ass and clean them...idiots.

On 11/27/2017 at 12:23 AM, jonclark said:

And to those moaning locals we give you.....Tearful Kobkarn

I would suggest to go elsewhere....unless your situation is immune to the usual back and forth, then is ok. Living in Chiang mai or some location where everything is ok, then fine. Good for you! problem is when you go further south and therein lies the dual purpose of ridding natives from a proposed foreign investment. Still? A third world country- no matter the investment.

1 hour ago, Uptooyoo said:

As an American who first came to Thailand in the Navy just after the Vietnam war, contemporary Pattaya is hardly recognizable. I remember when the beachfront was peppered with low-rise hotels and open-air bars: palm trees were the tallest structures in town. Walking street was so quiet, chill and fun loving. Never any fights, No mass tourism. It was little more than a fishing village with girls so shy and friendly they'd melt your heart with their soft way of speaking. Thainess in all its glory. Though it did get wild at times, there was never, at any time, disrespect between the Thais and us. I went back to Pattaya five years ago and was shocked at what I saw. It seemed so cold and callous. The tourists looked predatory, the girls old and hardened. Greed had set in. The money-people had taken over an idyllic seaside town and turned it into a putrid Las Vegas next to a putrid sea. I'll never go back.

Picture of Pattaya from my ship in 1980.

You have no idea how much I envy you. I wish I had been there. I'd pay anything on Earth just to experience it one night.

On 11/27/2017 at 12:38 AM, Just1Voice said:

And therein lies the hyprocrisy....what is deemed a "good' tourist?Granted- many Thais bust their ass every day.That is not an issue.The tourists are the issue- those who disrespect and turn off thai purveyors. I do not blame them.

And then I grow tired...when I "think" that any of my words mean nothing

...So anywhey

52 minutes ago, TMNH said:

And therein lies the hyprocrisy....what is deemed a "good' tourist?Granted- many Thais bust their ass every day.That is not an issue.The tourists are the issue- those who disrespect and turn off thai purveyors. I do not blame them.

And then I grow tired...when I "think" that any of my words mean nothing

...So anywhere