BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya moans: Nothing but rude Indians, Chinese and Arabs - "they treat the place like they own it"

3 hours ago, Naam said:

for those who are taxed through flesh till bone in their home countries Thailand prices / living cost are totally irrelevant.

That is indeed one of the still remaining benefits. And I'm pretty sure it'll stay for a long time as the Thai oligarks don't want to pay any taxes either. 

20 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

That is indeed one of the still remaining benefits. And I'm pretty sure it'll stay for a long time as the Thai oligarks don't want to pay any taxes either. 

we have something in common with the oligarchs! :smile:

• Haha 1

Those places, Costa del sol and Brava are still there and holiday makers do still go there.

I do on a yearly Basis [emoji846][emoji106]IMG_9207.PNG

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 10:42 PM, bbi1 said:

What's the reason for why the Thai baht has been so strong for the past year?

Money exchange is yet a small part of it- when people ignore the attitudes with "farangs' (even though tourism supports many) and you insist upon dual pricing and all of the other rip-offs in Thailand, then eventually word gets out. And you have to figure out "why?" great marketing there..after all those Chinese tourists drowned, my first comeback (embassy-wise) would be ....are you <deleted> kidding me? yet somehow those idiotic "seaman" who contributed to the deaths somehow got a pass. and the Chinese Embassy should have told Thailand.....we are done. Lives mean nothing- especially when Beijing is involved. Pathetic. A Thai boat capsizes and how many Chinese are killed? People who came to Thailand on vacation, yet the scum bag owners of the boat get away with "murder". How <deleted> up- the Chinese embassy and the Thai whatever- both are stupid......non-eventual, and just wait for legal cause of action.

Idiots- mostly Thailand, but China acquiesced...so they are not only without balls to press anything, but Thailand remains a country with no equitable solutions.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:50 AM, webfact said:

Pattaya moans: Nothing but rude Indians, Chinese and Arabs - "they treat the place like they own it"

The Chinese probably do

On 11/26/2017 at 8:50 PM, webfact said:

Where are all the nice ones - like Americans - who spend cash and behave well!?

Yeah I wonder. Maybe the last 2 decades of driving them away with ridiculuous immigration requirements, blatant over charging and numerous scams had something to do with that.

• Like 2