US gays on "World Butt Photo Tour" anger Thais

webfact

US gays on "World Butt Photo Tour" anger Thais

7pm.jpg

Picture: TSood

Two US gay lovers who like to post Instagram pictures of their butts at monuments around the world have outraged the Thais.

"Joseph and Travis" - as they were named by Tsood.com - were picture baring their backsides in front of the Temple of Wat Arun.

Thais went online in droves to condemn the gays for showing their rear ends in front of the iconic temple that was built by one of the Chakri Dynasty kings and is occasionally visited by Thai Royalty for the kathin robe ceremony during the Royal Boat Procession.

Thais screamed that it was a sacred site and demanded the pictures were also....taken down. This eventually happened but not before the Thai contingent among the couple's 14,600 followers had given them a good ear bashing.

Joseph and Travis have previously posted derriere photography at the US Capitol in Washington and the Louvre museum in Paris.

Now apparently they are continuing their 'World Butt Tour' in South East Asia visiting Cambodia and Singapore as well as Thailand.

Better not get caught with your pants down lads.......

Source: TSood

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-27

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because if you criticize these American Gay men for their behavior  then you are Anti-Gay.  Then one is accused of "Hate Speech".  It is one of the unintended results of Political Correctness.  This kind of behavior would not be tolerated at any American Monument but once again many are hesitant to criticize because of the potential backlash.  

....awwwwwwwww....Thais are outraged again!

How cute!

Though I think, these two are complete idiots, the best you could do is ignore them and don't give them the attention they desire!

But of course, this being Thailand - the purest and cleanest nation in the universe- , "outrage" it is!

Corruption reigns, human trafficking and slavery continues unabatted, mindless slaughter on the roads, Bhudist monks corrupt and greedy.

But hey dont dare show your butt at a monument, stupid lightweight act really, and not as bad as graffiti at the old ruins in the ME done by Thais recently.

22 minutes ago, DM07 said:

....awwwwwwwww....Thais are outraged again!

How cute!

Though I think, these two are complete idiots, the best you could do is ignore them and don't give them the attention they desire!

But of course, this being Thailand - the purest and cleanest nation in the universe- , "outrage" it is!

They are a bit more than idiots.

Probably, because they so stupid they would quote the 'you're only complaing because we're gay excuse.'

I hope they really are stupid enough to try the same stunt in Singapore or Malysia or I hope they get nabbed in Thailand before they get a chance to leave.

I'm not anti-gay but I am anti- disrespect, anywhere.

57 minutes ago, webfact said:

the iconic temple that was built by one of the Chakri Dynasty kings

Ummmm..... don't want to teach Thais their own history, but this statement is completely false..... The Temple existed during the Ayutthaya period that preceded the Chakri Dynasty. It was mentioned by the French who visited during King Narai's rule...... Notwithstanding, King Rama II did build the distinctive spires.

45 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Because if you criticize these American Gay men for their behavior  then you are Anti-Gay.  Then one is accused of "Hate Speech".  It is one of the unintended results of Political Correctness.  This kind of behavior would not be tolerated at any American Monument but once again many are hesitant to criticize because of the potential backlash.  

Maybe they should try it at the tomb of the unknown soldier in the good olde US of A. Hopefully they would be shafted with the pointy end of a bayonet. 

Any excuse to have a go at immoral farangs. 

Thais of course are squeaky clean.

Out of interest, did they unknowingly pay double the price to get in as the real price is written in Thai and half what they charge Westerners? 

That would be more immoral in my book. 

24 minutes ago, impulse said:

If it were 2 gorgeous babes with their butts hanging out, I'll bet the remarks here on TVF would be a lot different. 

They'd be just as disrespectful, though.

It would be just as offensive to the country, but more folks would prefer to overlook it.

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

I don't think it was an "unintended result of Political Correctness"; it was absolutely predictable and planned.

Just now, Thian said:

What a complete idiots, i hope they all get arrested and in jail for some years.

I'd like to see them get hauled in for questioning, instill the fear of God into them, then let them go.

I wouldn't wish a Thai prison sentence on them, lest karma come back and bite me in the ass.

1 minute ago, impulse said:

I'd like to see them get hauled in for questioning, instill the fear of God into them, then let them go.

I wouldn't wish a Thai prison sentence on them, lest karma come back and bite me in the ass.

They demand us to respect them for being gay but themselves they won't give any respect to other cultures, that's showing how sick they are.

This behavior is disrespectful for whatever reason. Not because it is a cultural or religious symbol or for any other reason. It is disrespectful towards the Thai people who cherish their culture as do most people in most cultures.  It’s a cheap insult that demeans the perpetrators in a real and meaningful way. Never allow them to return.

Archived