BANGKOK 24 July 2019 09:11

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

US gays on "World Butt Photo Tour" anger Thais

US gays on "World Butt Photo Tour" anger Thais

7pm.jpg

Picture: TSood

Two US gay lovers who like to post Instagram pictures of their butts at monuments around the world have outraged the Thais.

"Joseph and Travis" - as they were named by Tsood.com - were picture baring their backsides in front of the Temple of Wat Arun.

Thais went online in droves to condemn the gays for showing their rear ends in front of the iconic temple that was built by one of the Chakri Dynasty kings and is occasionally visited by Thai Royalty for the kathin robe ceremony during the Royal Boat Procession.

Thais screamed that it was a sacred site and demanded the pictures were also....taken down. This eventually happened but not before the Thai contingent among the couple's 14,600 followers had given them a good ear bashing.

Joseph and Travis have previously posted derriere photography at the US Capitol in Washington and the Louvre museum in Paris.

Now apparently they are continuing their 'World Butt Tour' in South East Asia visiting Cambodia and Singapore as well as Thailand.

Better not get caught with your pants down lads.......

Source: TSood

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-27

I'm definitely with the Thais on this one.

Pathetic behaviour by the two <deleted>.

"15 years in the nik"

i ll put up the fight of my life before they spend 15 years in me!!!

Idiots will be arrested soon enough in this part of the world if they keep it up. All the more so in any Muslim country. 

Because if you criticize these American Gay men for their behavior  then you are Anti-Gay.  Then one is accused of "Hate Speech".  It is one of the unintended results of Political Correctness.  This kind of behavior would not be tolerated at any American Monument but once again many are hesitant to criticize because of the potential backlash.  

The fact that it is two guys is not really the point for most Thais I think. The act would be just as objectionable if it was a male-female couple.

4 minutes ago, VMKW said:

Disgusting........

If they are going to Singapore to pull this stunt, their <deleted> are likely to get a caning.

....awwwwwwwww....Thais are outraged again!

How cute!

Though I think, these two are complete idiots, the best you could do is ignore them and don't give them the attention they desire!

But of course, this being Thailand - the purest and cleanest nation in the universe- , "outrage" it is!

Jackasses, literally and figuratively; ha ha ha, oh you're so funny. There's a time and a place guys, like maybe Bangla Rd. or Walking St., after the sun has set. This is just cultural arrogance.

Corruption reigns, human trafficking and slavery continues unabatted, mindless slaughter on the roads, Bhudist monks corrupt and greedy.

But hey dont dare show your butt at a monument, stupid lightweight act really, and not as bad as graffiti at the old ruins in the ME done by Thais recently.

22 minutes ago, DM07 said:

....awwwwwwwww....Thais are outraged again!

How cute!

Though I think, these two are complete idiots, the best you could do is ignore them and don't give them the attention they desire!

But of course, this being Thailand - the purest and cleanest nation in the universe- , "outrage" it is!

They are a bit more than idiots.

Probably, because they so stupid they would quote the 'you're only complaing because we're gay excuse.'

I hope they really are stupid enough to try the same stunt in Singapore or Malysia or I hope they get nabbed in Thailand before they get a chance to leave.

I'm not anti-gay but I am anti- disrespect, anywhere.

57 minutes ago, webfact said:

the iconic temple that was built by one of the Chakri Dynasty kings

Ummmm..... don't want to teach Thais their own history, but this statement is completely false..... The Temple existed during the Ayutthaya period that preceded the Chakri Dynasty. It was mentioned by the French who visited during King Narai's rule...... Notwithstanding, King Rama II did build the distinctive spires.