US gays on "World Butt Photo Tour" anger Thais

webfact

Idiots the both of them... 

All these sites like instragram, FB, youtube, etc., while useful in some ways, have led to a whole breed of idiots doing the dumbest, most meaningless cr*p just so they'll have something to post. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

More average than butt ugly. Bless their dear hearts.

It's kind of a funny thing about butts. Someone can have an ugly face but a super hot butt and vice versa. I reckon the paper bag industry banks on that ... 

Though we all know whats been in those 6 inch wide gobs . Never mind in the butts .

2 hours ago, djayz said:

All these sites like instragram, FB, youtube, etc., while useful in some ways, have led to a whole breed of idiots doing the dumbest, most meaningless cr*p just so they'll have something to post. 

Too much thinking with their asses, they need to think more laterally - get those asses to Bali. Mount Agung's the place to be. What a big ass photo opportunity. Sure two smartasses like them will find a way. Just think how many media hits they'll get. Can see the legend now - "The Two Hottest Asses On The Planet".

20 hours ago, impulse said:

If it were 2 gorgeous babes with their butts hanging out, I'll bet the remarks here on TVF would be a lot different. 

They'd be just as disrespectful, though.

Well obviously !!! Who the heck  wants to see the fat hairy <deleted> of a couple of nancy boys . 

why are they exposing their bums?

It is a witty and sophisticated comment on the social mores which they refuse to confirm to. It reveals their profound and long running opposition to a society which seeks to repress their sexual, intellectual and cultural freedoms, and whose outdated, narrow minded conventions they reject as an unconscious manifestation of frustration and sexual envy.

Three year olds do it a lot too.

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So from now on the news will be identifying everyone by their sexual preference?  

Straight prude Prayut speaks up about loud fisherman.

Straight but bi-curious Singaporean loses 1.5 million in cab.

British geezer secretly into ladyboys exerts homophobic sentiment on Thaivisa.

etc.

Will take a little more effort but if that's how they want to do it then fine.

I also love how the Thaivisa homophobe brigade jumped on this one.  Very predictable.

15 minutes ago, JAG said:

It is a witty and sophisticated comment on the social mores which they refuse to confirm to. It reveals their profound and long running opposition to a society which seeks to repress their sexual, intellectual and cultural freedoms, and whose outdated, narrow minded conventions they reject as an unconscious manifestation of frustration and sexual envy.

Three year olds do it a lot too.

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They have sh*t for brains and love attention.  Just like 3 year olds

I bet almost non of the Thais whining about this on social media would've said anything to the arse bearers had they seen it. Every temple I go to, even if there's an entry fee, you'll almost always find some scantily clad farang or Thai tourist swaning around. Best to save that face and moan via a keyboard. 

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

More average than butt ugly. Bless their dear hearts.

It's kind of a funny thing about butts. Someone can have an ugly face but a super hot butt and vice versa. I reckon the paper bag industry banks on that ... 

Amazing insights!

Who would have thought that a person could have some attractive bodyparts but not others?

I wonder if a woman could have nice tits but a bad face? It's never occurred to me before Jing made this statement of the bleedin obvious!

23 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

The English word is more vulgar traditionally, as is much of Chaucer's saucy language. It also emphasises more the functional anatomical aspect, whereas ass and butt more often than not just refer to the buttocks. The harmless word fanny in the US means buttocks too, but something quite different across the pond. 

Hate to nit-pick, but according to Mirriam-Webster, ass is a variant of the traditional English word for one's bottom and therefore, I would argue, we should be able to use either without causing offence. Of course, that could just me being an assho. . .  Oops!

6 hours ago, tominbkk said:

So from now on the news will be identifying everyone by their sexual preference?  

Straight prude Prayut speaks up about loud fisherman.

Straight but bi-curious Singaporean loses 1.5 million in cab.

British geezer secretly into ladyboys exerts homophobic sentiment on Thaivisa.

etc.

Will take a little more effort but if that's how they want to do it then fine.

I also love how the Thaivisa homophobe brigade jumped on this one.  Very predictable.

Homodiums please not homophobes .

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Hate to nit-pick, but according to Mirriam-Webster, ass is a variant of the traditional English word for one's bottom and therefore, I would argue, we should be able to use either without causing offence. Of course, that could just me being an assho. . .  Oops!

Yeah butt... 

It seems the translation into ass and it's widespread adoption has softened and broadened the meaning (more sexualised, more very mild insults like dumbass etc) and this in turn has introduced a broader and milder sense of the word in British English. But the original spelling still seems slightly more unpleasant when seen in written form. 

Report in a major Bangkok newspaper that they were arrested at the airport leaving Thailand. Fined 5,000 baht each! I'm not sure as yet if they were further detained. Of course they would be if they can't pay the fine but I assume they could do that. A fine for their offense seems reasonable to me. 5,000 baht does seem high considering the stories we often here of much more serious offenses being fined 200 or 500 baht. Anyway, I hope they can pay the fine and leave the country. Lesson learned. 

On 11/27/2017 at 4:06 PM, sanemax said:

Most men dont mind looking at females bottoms .

Most men dont want to see other mens bottoms .

I would find the act of two females showing their bottoms at a temple to be offensive as well , although I would enjoy looking at them

Most men think themselves attractive 

most men think women want to see their penis

most men think people want to have sex with them

most men are wrong

1 hour ago, d2b2 said:

Most men think themselves attractive 

most men think women want to see their penis

most men think people want to have sex with them

most men are wrong

Well at my age with ass cheeeks that have a lot in common with Spaniel's ears what chance do I have.

Archived