US gays on "World Butt Photo Tour" anger Thais

webfact

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pauleddy said:

Once again, hang em and flog em! Then draw and quarter them after 24 hours on the rack! Isn't that what you Pattaya Dotards want????

No HOMOSEXUALS? err......well USAs 1.2 millions worth or 6,25 Thailands placed end to end worth. Not to mention the 50% of UK teens who are not 100% gay but admit to kissing other boys and having "plays" with the same sex in the showers or the clubs, according to a new poll.

Bring back Mathausen, I say! And Sobibor!

do you need to sit down and take your medication? 

3 hours ago, trianglechoke said:

...now, as gays also use TVF...... Would some of them step up and condemn this a-hole behaviour!

Gay man here. I find this behavior unacceptable virtually anywhere in public. It’s especially objectionable in front of an important cultural location.

Should they be jailed? No, IMO, but an uncomfortable visit to a police station, a fine and possible deportation would seem appropriate. 

This is loutish behavior, not gay behavior, by the way. 

Gay man here. I find this behavior unacceptable virtually anywhere in public. It’s especially objectionable in front of an important cultural location.

Should they be jailed? No, IMO, but an uncomfortable visit to a police station, a fine and possible deportation would seem appropriate. 

This is loutish behavior, not gay behavior, by the way. 

Of course it's unacceptable. So is mooning in public in general by anyone. But it's not usually all that big a deal. It can be in context. For example recently a woman flipped the passing US presidential motorcade the bird. Usually there would no consequences to that but in this case she was fired from her job. So the fact that they did this in a foreign country in a context of being insensitive to a culturally important location is the context here.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, lexilis said:

The fact that it is two guys is not really the point for most Thais I think. The act would be just as objectionable if it was a male-female couple.

true enough; if their asses would have been pointed toward the precious temple, then i might side with the ultra-conservative thais; as it is, it seems just a couple idiots that will surely self-destruct

12 minutes ago, AWillOz said:

OK, i get it that they like to play with each other's butts, but why is this permitted in a world in which we would get prosecuted for displaying normal hetrosexual behavour infront of Wat Arun?? Throw the homo's in jail, i say!

I would say all butt tour players should be treated the same. Maybe they'll get a pass for this but you don't know if butt tour players of other genders would get a pass either. It's not like an everyday thing for anyone to do, at least, I assume not. 

1 minute ago, jamesmith said:

it always has black sheep , those people shame gay people, no wonder many people have wrong idea of gay. They are really bad example but not all gays are like them. Shame on them. 

Oh, please. They just represent themselves. If people have the "wrong idea of gay" because of them, I'd say those people are suffering from a severe lack of logic. 

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Of course it's unacceptable. So is mooning in public in general by anyone. But it's not usually all that big a deal. It can be in context. For example recently a woman flipped the passing US presidential motorcade the bird. Usually there would no consequences to that but in this case she was fired from her job. So the fact that they did this in a foreign country in a context of being insensitive to a culturally important location is the context here.

I cannot see how the Woman being abusive to Mr Trump. , fits into this story

19 minutes ago, AWillOz said:

normal hetrosexual behavour infront of Wat Arun?? Throw the homo's in jail, i say!

It seems that in addition to all their other behavioural issues the Thais lack totally a sense of humour...

Like the not so subtle  homophobic undertones of this thread, this post in particular. Shame!

1 minute ago, travelman6 said:

I find it VERY disrespectful and one more dark cloud on the gay community and I am gay.  If you want to be respected as a gay man, then act respectful.

That's messed up. When a straight person does something stupid, do you think straight people take it as a mark against all straight people? Some of the gay reactions here are as bizarre and wrong as from the homophobes. 

29 minutes ago, irwinfc said:

they should tour the national penitentiary as well. they'll be hiding "behind" each other for sure!

I'm sure they'd be better off enjoying some nice PENNE arrabiato together. Hopefully they'll get a wake up call from this and realize their silly games could have real consequences. 

27 minutes ago, midzo said:

This is loutish behavior, not gay behavior, by the way. being unacceptable behaviour. 

Good to see other than the "straight" people saving it's not acceptable or at least in very poor taste, shows a lack of class. 

Funny i can remember many khao san road threads and posters were in an outrage over the 'unwashed farangs' getting about without a shirt on

(which also is very bad form for in Thailand)

Now these 2 numbnuts bearing their harse and near a temple

and even guys trying to defend them! 

No, These guys need a good licking on their tail with a good old cat-O-nine tails

17 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

Funny i can remember many khao san road threads and posters were in an outrage over the 'unwashed farangs' getting about without a shirt on

(which also is very bad form for in Thailand)

Now these 2 numbnuts bearing their harse and near a temple

and even guys trying to defend them! 

No, These guys need a good licking on their tail with a good old cat-O-nine tails

I'm not really defending them. Just think a minor fine is more appropriate for such an offense than prison. If they got off bare arsed free, then they're just lucky. 

Next ... 

There was a gay person in Japan that did something stupid today.

Where can I apologize for that?

There was an American person in France that did something stupid today.

There was a Jewish person in South Africa that did something stupid  today.

I did something stupid today.

Who of whatever identity groups would like to take responsibility for apologizing for me, and thinks what I did has anything whatsoever to do with YOU

Hmm? 

Archived