BANGKOK 18 August 2019 12:48
Davai

Pattaya Baht Bus

On 1/2/2018 at 6:44 PM, Basil B said:

Would have thought there would be a better causes around Pattaya to donate 40B to than the local mafia. 

The Italians dont run ;the baht buses.

15 minutes ago, keithpa said:

Here we go again, first the curry place, now the Korean place.

Not sure what curry place you are referring to, but anyway ... TEN BAHT. 

• Thanks 1

FYI Jomtien Beach Road to Soi 4 2nd Rd Pattaya 10 baht, np.

Jan 8, 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keithpa said:

The Mafia is not an exclusive Italian Club...

I am sure anyone in authority who proposes clamping down on the Bhat Busses or Pattaya Meter Taxi's should be prepared to share their bed with a horses head    ...or worse.

3 hours ago, keithpa said:

The term "Mafia" was originally applied to the Sicilian Mafia and originates in Sicily, but it has since expanded to encompass other organizations of similar methods and purpose.

Thus the Thailand taxi Mafia.

• Thanks 1

Jomtien yesterday to Central Marina  - 10 baht . 

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, balo said:

Jomtien yesterday to Central Marina  - 10 baht . 

Perth airport to Midland, $45.

• Haha 1

JOMTIEN
To North Pattaya Road, North Pattaya 
10 baht accepted

Note -- Driver drove in an insane manner earlier in the trip, so I was kind of surprised. 

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

JOMTIEN
To North Pattaya Road, North Pattaya 
10 baht accepted

Note -- Driver drove in an insane manner earlier in the trip, so I was kind of surprised. 

Give it a rest.

I boarded a baht bus yesterday from jomtien and I was the only one in then a group of passenger stop the bus asking for a direction to the Big Budha driver said 200 baht,  they boarded the bus. Driver drove fast direct to the  big budha in pratamnak,  the Russian family alighted and paid 200 baht off goes the bus continue towards, picking up normal passenger,  then I stopped at central festival,  I gave him 10 baht he said,  we went to big budha dropping the tourist and because of that he wants 40 baht from me because he said good sign seeing,  I smiled at him and said Chair yen yen you very sanook,  hahaha he was clueless and I left him only 10 baht he keep on calling me Mr Mr 40 baht I ignore and on my way waiving at him smiling and bye bye 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Davai said:

I boarded a baht bus yesterday from jomtien and I was the only one in then a group of passenger stop the bus asking for a direction to the Big Budha driver said 200 baht,  they boarded the bus. Driver drove fast direct to the  big budha in pratamnak,  the Russian family alighted and paid 200 baht off goes the bus continue towards, picking up normal passenger,  then I stopped at central festival,  I gave him 10 baht he said,  we went to big budha dropping the tourist and because of that he wants 40 baht from me because he said good sign seeing,  I smiled at him and said Chair yen yen you very sanook,  hahaha he was clueless and I left him only 10 baht he keep on calling me Mr Mr 40 baht I ignore and on my way waiving at him smiling and bye bye 

Chair yen yen?

50 minutes ago, Davai said:

That's a new one even to me. I've been detoured before like that, of course, it's very annoying, but even demanding 20 baht getting off at Central Pattaya Beach is extremely rare, like less than 1 percent chance. What a funny driver! You were right to ignore him.

My suggestion is if this happen to anyone the best way is to Smile and say bye bye, it will look very funny but it works hahaha

23 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That's a new one even to me. I've been detoured before like that, of course, it's very annoying, but even demanding 20 baht getting off at Central Pattaya Beach is extremely rare, like less than 1 percent chance. What a funny driver! You were right to ignore him.

Not sure but it may be Russian humour.