Pattaya Baht Bus

Davai

What's the best place to catch a Baht bus from T21 heading back towards beach road and Jomtien? does the bus stop by where they make a u turn on North Rd.? or do you have to walk further down towards beach road?

I see T21 has a made a pull in drop-off lane in front but like the one in Central Beach, they seem go unused, but I don't see the Songthaew waiting around in front of T21

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, digbeth said:

What's the best place to catch a Baht bus from T21 heading back towards beach road and Jomtien? does the bus stop by where they make a u turn on North Rd.? or do you have to walk further down towards beach road?

I see T21 has a made a pull in drop-off lane in front but like the one in Central Beach, they seem go unused, but I don't see the Songthaew waiting around in front of T21

I just go to where I always have before. Walk towards Pattaya North road from the west side of 2nd road, turn left, and there's always one or a small queue of buses waiting to fill up to go to Walking Street for 10 baht. To continue to Jomtien, use the usual queue at 2nd road and South Pattaya Road, also 10 baht. This is how the myth of the fare going up at South Pattaya road from Jomtien probably started. But not the same thing as in one direction is one ride (if they go that far which they don't always) and the other is two rides. 

Archived