zolpidem prescription refill

jimmyaaa

Looking for CURRENT doctor , hospital , in chiang mai for zolpidem prescription refill   (  i know u need doctor visit for this type of medication here-- i have prescription  from usa ) Went to doctor today but they had changed locations , closed , ect . Not interested in herbal remedies or sleep tips , i been through it all . Thanks in advance !!

Sripat (the private service of the CMU hospital) will prescribe it---I know because I get it from there. They will probably require you to meet with a psychiatrist first, but that can be done while you wait, if you don't mind a long wait. This is presumably to check that you are not going to abuse it. My appointment was very cursory and short and refills have not required a further appointment. I find Zolpidem very effective, even in small doses, so I can appreciate why you are wanting it.

20 hours ago, neilrob said:

Sripat (the private service of the CMU hospital) will prescribe it---I know because I get it from there. They will probably require you to meet with a psychiatrist first, but that can be done while you wait, if you don't mind a long wait. This is presumably to check that you are not going to abuse it. My appointment was very cursory and short and refills have not required a further appointment. I find Zolpidem very effective, even in small doses, so I can appreciate why you are wanting it.

life changing stuff...gets a guys sleep schedule back ....beats whiskey !

Archived