New Visa Run Opotions

Well yesterday I did my first visa run this year with Jack’s Golf and there were a few changes from my last visa run. First off Sunday runs are in most cases a full bus. Yesterday the bus was half full at best. From what I could see most had regular visas and a few on VOA getting their first stamp. Also the destination was once again Poipet and not Ban Laem. Also a few of the courtesy items that were provided were missing like the complementary juice before the run. They also announced that there had restarted their service to Laos for a overnight stay to get a regular 60+30 single entry tourist visa at the Thai embassy. Apparently they had enough takers that it required sending two busses for that. I guess they depart Sunday evening and get back Tuesday. According to Jack’s if you do one trip to Laos and then 3 VOA it works out to 180 days, but I think that will come up short a few days.

I hate to say it but this is beginning to look more and more like another scheme to get more money if you don’t mind the extra hoops just put up.

Edited by John K