"Epileptic driver" had amphetamines in his system - no bail, will be jailed today

webfact

Good job Police .

So now they can cancel that  Stricter Drivers license crackdown for Health Reasons  

Now they can crackdown on Driving skills on new Licenses ,,,,Must Learn to Drive First Before one can get a License,,, 

Not like now,,,,, Get a License & Never learn to Drive,,,,,

Just now, digger70 said:

Good job Police .

So now they can cancel that  Stricter Drivers license crackdown for Health Reasons  

Now they can crackdown on Driving skills on new Licenses ,,,,Must Learn to Drive First Before one can get a License,,, 

Not like now,,,,, Get a License & Never learn to Drive,,,,,

Yeah the new conditions will fade away. A spastic can drive here

With the exception of the blundering and inaccurate comments / reports to the media the Police appear to have carried out their tasks properly in making the arrest, taking urine samples, sending the urine samples for further tests, testing medication (drugs?) found in his vehicle and finally refusing bail as deaths were involved... 

Why can't the Police do their jobs properly in so many other cases ?

14 hours ago, Briggsy said:

It is stated on social media that the police tried to cover it up as Akkaradech has connections. And the police initially supported his epileptic fit excuse.

Only when Thai members of the public who were aware of his drug taking and previous history and also an earlier accident kicked up a fuss at Pattaya police station and went on to social media did the Pattaya police change their tune.

So I think it was not good work by the police, rather just expedience. It was no longer worth taking a payoff to cover up Akkaradech's wrongdoing. The heat was too much. The police might lose their lucrative Pattaya positions.

Hmmmm  news says his urine turned up purple, no way to cover that up by anyone, Doctors ain't gonna risk their livelihood  trying to cover that up.  

On 06/12/2017 at 11:06 AM, Get Real said:

What´s good is that they do what they should do, and therefore shouldn´t be mocked by you.

Get Real.  How much interaction have you had with Pattaya police?  They do not do what they should - they do what is profitable.  They extort (ask any bar owner); they lie (see what happened to me after my accident); they won't get off their <deleted> unless the money is up front.  

My nurse S-i-L allowed her car to be used by a car hire firm to help pay off her bank loan.  A (connected) Thai woman hired it & sold it - along with THREE others.  A family member made a citizen's arrest after seeing her on the street.  I drove her & a police man to Jomtien where her crime was relayed to fat-arse.  He wanted 10,000 to proceed.

That is why I mock them; I'd go further and sack them all.

How you can defend such a rabble?  Have you never priced a taxi in Pattaya; have you never sought a parking spot in vain because the taxi mafia are lining the street with impunity?

15 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Hmmmm  news says his urine turned up purple, no way to cover that up by anyone, Doctors ain't gonna risk their livelihood  trying to cover that up.  

Yes there a disgusting group of uniformed imposters

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

Get Real.  How much interaction have you had with Pattaya police?  They do not do what they should - they do what is profitable.  They extort (ask any bar owner); they lie (see what happened to me after my accident); they won't get off their <deleted> unless the money is up front.  

My nurse S-i-L allowed her car to be used by a car hire firm to help pay off her bank loan.  A (connected) Thai woman hired it & sold it - along with THREE others.  A family member made a citizen's arrest after seeing her on the street.  I drove her & a police man to Jomtien where her crime was relayed to fat-arse.  He wanted 10,000 to proceed.

That is why I mock them; I'd go further and sack them all.

How you can defend such a rabble?  Have you never priced a taxi in Pattaya; have you never sought a parking spot in vain because the taxi mafia are lining the street with impunity?

As usual, In the eyes of the beholder. What can I say? You are wrong? No, not a chance, because you have your deranged version anyway. Just no point!

58 minutes ago, HLover said:

No, I was making a quip.  I have no information regarding this.

Farangs are allowed to attend hearings unless the court decides on a "private" hearing

Conditions apply

Dress appropriately, no conversation, act respectfully to the Judge, and the court 

17 hours ago, Get Real said:

As usual, In the eyes of the beholder. What can I say? You are wrong? No, not a chance, because you have your deranged version anyway. Just no point!

What is deranged about the examples I have given? All are true and happened.  My accident cost me about 90K on the lying words of a Thai cop in Sattahip who decided I was at fault for allowing two under-aged, licenceless tear-a-ways to plough into my stationery vehicle at 90kph. I say again Get Real.

Archived