Video: Ambulance driver has some fruity language for car that sideswiped him

webfact

Video: Ambulance driver has some fruity language for car that sideswiped him

4pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

An ambulance driver in Chiang Mai did not mince his words when he was transporting two sick people to hospital.

A driver in a Honda City sideswiped his ambulance as he completed a dangerous move in undertaking and passing between him and another vehicle.

Posting on Facebook Tanyakorn Kawee said he was driving in the Mae Rim area when it happened.

It was lucky that the ambulance did not end up overturned, he said, as the car fled the scene.

Thai Rath reported the story but as is customary omitted the bad language though the driver can be heard saying swearing on the video.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-06

I think I would have had a few choice words if someone pulled that maneuver on me. That is exactly the appalling driving we all condemn, which causes accidents and deaths, but about which, the cops do nothing and explains simply, the reason for such unbelievable carnage on Thailand's roads.

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

So what was the ambulance driver saying?

"You stupid strawberry! I'm gonna kick your kiwi and beat you into apple sauce."

As well, what does undertake mean?

Check 'overtaking' definition and you will find the definition of 'undertaking' too. Specifically, overtaking another vehicle using the inside lane.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:59 PM, TKDfella said:

Well, at least the car's indicator is working nicely...all the way down the road. These drivers just can't wait to die...and maybe kill others in the process.

The younger thai men on motorcycles love driving as fast as the motorcycle will go from traffic light to traffic light, in heavy traffic, at night, no headlight, no helmet and drunk.  
Stupid question... what is going through their mind at this very moment?   Exactly!  

Archived