Car crash in Krabi kills six

webfact

Car crash in Krabi kills six

Police found that the family had driven to Trang to send their nephew to study and the accident happened on the way back to Krabi.

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

580816.jpg

A pickup truck traveling from Trang province to Krabi lost control and hit an electric pole, killing all 6 passengers last night (December 5).

The pick up truck driven by a retired policeman, 61 year old Prayad Jongrak, with other 5 family members, was found crashed into the high-voltage electric pole on Petchakasem Road heading towards Krabi in Nuaklong district.

Nuaklong police and rescue teams found 5 dead bodies stuck in the car and asked the local PEA to cut the electricity in the area before using a machine to open up the truck and took the 4 bodies out. 

Full story: https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/car-crash-krabi-kills-six

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-12-06

I expect a lot of comments coming as a reaction, but let me say that I am happy these "less fortunate in the brain department" people only took themselves (and each other) out instead of crashing into someone else.

Probably speeding as a retired policeman knows he won't get a ticket and he is king of the road.

And probably bad maintenance to his car as tires do not blow out by themselves if taken care of.

But I stand to be corrected in case someone else was at fault (potholes in road, not speeding, nails on the road, whatever).

You would think that the experience the policeman must have with all accidents

he must have seen that police would drive with more caution and care. Looking

at the picture this guy learned nothing. RIP

2 hours ago, Ulic said:

You would think that the experience the policeman must have with all accidents

he must have seen that police would drive with more caution and care. Looking

at the picture this guy learned nothing. RIP

Get out the police speed just as much as the normal drivers do in Thailand If you asked a cop in Thailand what was the speed limit he prob would not even know

Archived