"Clipping the Wings of the Angels" - eight Hells Angels arrested in Pattaya as "threat to Thai society"

snoop1130

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

So what you're saying is, this was for the Big Show. The military junta will smile, rejoice and pass on their good wishes to the RTP for doing their jobs but the club members "arrested" will be back on their Harleys tomorrow. The money will keep flowing and everybody will be happy. 

Don't you read?  They don't have Harleys.......they have CARS!!

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

What's the bet they're Thai.

The OP says

"But so far the eight individuals have had their permission to be in Thailand revoked with their visas removed. "

Thais dont have permission to stay or visa's

18 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

191 Peelers to catch a few farangs. They were lucky they didn't meet up with real Hell's Angels. Would have been carnage.

Fantasy world; the days of the real Hell's Angels are long gone; just another criminal organisation these days.

12 hours ago, champers said:

2 cars siezed but no motorbikes. What sort of Hells Angels are these?

I guessing that they know how dangers it is to ride a 'motorbike' in Pattaya and travel in their 'pack' in baht busses.

LeoTex

I am very cynical in my old age, I see Tourist police pretending to be real police arresting guys pretending to be hells angels.

There have been a couple of stories about real hells angels (from other countries) topping each other and serious crime in Thailand, there have also been lots of stories about guys who buy a bb gun and a vest and play dress ups (no motorbike).

25 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

191 Peelers to catch a few farangs. They were lucky they didn't meet up with real Hell's Angels. Would have been carnage.

oh please, what are you.. twelve? "The Hulk is much stronger than Superman"

Hells Angels are simply another criminal gang/syndicate that survives by taking from the weak and spending that money on good lawyers and bad cops when the :hit-the-fan:

Problem in Thailand.. both are rather cheap here...

15 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

Hells Angels are a threat to the corrupt Thai society i.e. the police

I don't think so... you don't get to operate a succesfull criminal organisation if you don't learn which palms to grease very quickly

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

"threat to Thai society"

playing the nationalist card at every opportunity; elsewhere the police chief in this case cited 'national security' (as if that is his job); is there Anything not deemed under national security ? is littering under it ?

Glad to see even the 8 members getting their wings clipped. I am also curious as

to where the motorcycles are at. Maybe the Harleys were spirited  away as trophies?

Jail them all before deporting them. Or is that too dangerous for the Thai mafia?

Geezer

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police recovered 9mm guns, BB guns, a host of knives and ammunition. An Audi sports car and a Ford G-T were also seized - the cars and all the individuals will be DNA tested to prove their link to crime.

How does one go about performing a DNA test on a car?

7 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Good work !!....get rid of these criminal bullies from the streets and the roads !

I believe they were termed, "foreign trash masquerading as tourists"

Seems a lot more than HAs fit that description

9 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

How does one go about performing a DNA test on a car?

I think the tourist police have been watching to many episodes of CSI. 

Even if these guys are involved in some serious crime, they probably have an old pick up for kidnapping, dumping bodies in the forest etc.

9 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Actually the kind of Hells Angels who are scared to drive motorbikes on Thai roads.

you have to confess, that would be a bit embarrasing...  5 Hells Angels killed by drive-by shootings of Bandidos each year, and 20 killed by housewifes texting while driving...

8 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Good work !!....get rid of these criminal bullies from the streets and the roads !

You need to define who you are talking about. The police or the Hells Angels. Both same same. Police probably had the clamp down to take out the competition.

Archived