"Clipping the Wings of the Angels" - eight Hells Angels arrested in Pattaya as "threat to Thai society"

snoop1130

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Happy enough said:

Good stuff. Starting to like the BIB nowadays

Police say the arrests are over money laundering, extortion and human trafficking. Penalties if those offences are proven could be severe.

This sounds very much like what the police are good at!

RE - But so far the eight individuals have had their permission to be in Thailand revoked with their visas removed. 

-----------------

Will they be charged for overstay then?

Hopefully the penality will be higher than :stoner:on the Beach....

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

What's the bet they're Thai.

Hardly as the visas are removed for all 8...;)

But so far the eight individuals have had their permission to be in Thailand revoked with their visas removed. 

3 hours ago, dinsdale said:

What's the bet they're Thai.

So Thais have visas and can have their permissions to stay in Thailand revoked?

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

But so far the eight individuals have had their permission to be in Thailand revoked with their visas removed. 

"threat to Thai society"   ...... and what about the tens of thousands of hooligan motorcyclists roaring around the towns and villages with modified exhausts threatening the peaceful lives of Thai society ? The police do nothing to curb these idiots and sadly the Thais are reluctant to complain for fear of reprisal from these brain dead gofer motorcyclists !!

The bikes over here, are not the genuine article.....bike wannabes...

Little bit like the spice girls......and don’t worry, they will clean these 

Dreamers out of chiangmai as well...sit back and wait there will be a few cheap Honda phantoms on the market along with many vinyl vests.

all good and well... but i still wish the good cops would help the traffic police catch all the reckless drivers as well...those are what i worry about and encounter on a daily basis. the bikers on the other hand seems to not bother me.

3 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Sometimes i see they roam openly in the Harley Davidson bikes.

Police knows all, but do nothing. Probably pressure from embassy ?

I saw about thirty Big Motorcycles flying down the road between Rayong and Ban Chang last month with all kinds of people wearing jackets of sorts.........I pulled over and let them pass, happily.  Bad asses or not, why antagonize them..........a good amount of Thai's with them as well.........not many I saw wearing a helmet either.  Who's gonna stop them??  A BIB with a wand in his hand??

The threat to Thai society is standing right there lol. 

This is a racist jealous witch hunt. The truth is a smart mouthed Thai so called SGT of the HA wore a left and right hand combination. Then in true Thai tiff guy form ran to the cops. LOL this is police corruption advertised as doing a good deed. Looks like your  unreformable been outed to the to hard basket. A basket case indeed.

What about the drugs? Where are the drugs?

A bargirl tell me a few days ago they had a big bust on some Aussie guys in Pattaya.

I think she read from a Thai sorce like Thaii wrath or something.

She said guns found but also was very sure the article mention of ice yaba and many drugs.

Could be another mob but if there is money laundering then usually some drugs involved also

3 hours ago, spiroinusa1 said:

Hells Angels are not your typical invites to the family picnic. Usually have no work record so how they support themseleves  is anyone's guess. Crime, on the dole, mummy sends them money?

You wouldn't have a clue keyboard are a haven lol

Please deport and blacklist for life all this farang trash after they have served their sentences.  The US normally denies visas to anyone known to be part of a biker gang and Thailand should do the same.  When the Ozzies get back home they will not be allowed to wear their poofy vests under Australian law. Time for Thailand to catch up with farang countries in dealing with this garbage. 

Archived