"Clipping the Wings of the Angels" - eight Hells Angels arrested in Pattaya as "threat to Thai society"

snoop1130

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/7/2018 at 2:40 PM, namatjira said:

Is it true they have a special chapter now for the gay members ?

bet they have the prettiest patches........they would be very popular.

Wouldn't it be possible to refer to those particular members as, "Hells Gayngels"?

On 12/7/2018 at 2:40 PM, namatjira said:

Is it true they have a special chapter now for the gay members ?

bet they have the prettiest patches........they would be very popular.

Why ask incognito on a general forum hiding behind your keyboard?

Why not go down there and ask them in person?

I'm sure you'll get your answer.......

58 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Why ask incognito on a general forum hiding behind your keyboard?

Why not go down there and ask them in person?

I'm sure you'll get your answer.......

They fight like the Thais, if you got the better of one there would be six more to kick the sh*t out of you. Pack animals.

Actually, I have met many Hells Angels. They had a clubhouse very close to where I lived in Canada and I met many during my days as a flight attendant. My personal experience was that if you were polite to them they were polite to you. They do not go out of their way to hassle "citizens".

5 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Actually, I have met many Hells Angels. They had a clubhouse very close to where I lived in Canada and I met many during my days as a flight attendant. My personal experience was that if you were polite to them they were polite to you. They do not go out of their way to hassle "citizens".

The 8 guys arrested weren't Hells Angels, they were Outlaws.

40 minutes ago, Cereal said:

That is the same with most people , they treat you how you treat them , why do you expect these guys to be different , just because they never grew out of the teenage gang years and still all dress the same as each other ?

On 12/7/2017 at 9:13 AM, Deli said:

Threat to Thai Society:

Tuk Tuk drivers, tailor touts, taxi drivers not using the meter, many landlords, fishing industry, mini van drivers, teachers beating pupils...

scam artist jet-ski mafia,dangerous ladyboys on high heels and aggressive fake crocodile skin wallet vendors on the beach

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

That is the same with most people , they treat you how you treat them , why do you expect these guys to be different , just because they never grew out of the teenage gang years and still all dress the same as each other ?

They don't have a reputation as drug dealers, pimps and standover men because they are just big teddy bears, and I personally know guys who were hassled by them because they rode Japanese bikes instead of Harleys.

55 minutes ago, giddyup said:

They don't have a reputation as drug dealers, pimps and standover men because they are just big teddy bears, and I personally know guys who were hassled by them because they rode Japanese bikes instead of Harleys.

OK, firstly, these guys like to refer to themselves as motorcycle clubs. I will refer to them, henceforth, as motorcycle gangs because that's what they are. I have met Hells Angels, Banditos and Outlaws, here in Pattaya. The largest and most active gang were the Aussie Outlaws, who have chapters in several locations in S.E. Asia, including a number in Thailand. In Pattaya they owned the Piss Stop bar and adjacent hotel. Cook, Bognato and Schneider were all Aussie Outlaws. Bognato and his cohorts murdered Schneider over a drug deal gone wrong. Cook was given a life sentence for attempting to traffic a large consignment of drugs to Australia. These guys aren't "teddy bears" they're hard core criminals and a small part of a much larger organisation based in Australia. Their money base is in Dubai. I believe that they spread their wings to S.E. Asia because they were getting a lot of heat from the authorities in Australia.

The raids in the OP are almost a year old and I have seen little or no evidence of the Aussie Outlaws in Pattaya since then. Maybe someone can help. The gangs had a clubhouse on the Darkside called Angels Place.

1739522500_Untitledpicture.png.265805e5253de169a12900f456058bf8.png

I used to go there for the occasional beer and chew the fat about bikes but it became members only about 18 months ago and finally closed it's doors about the time of the raids. At that time an article appeared in both the Australian media and a British bike magazine saying that they had built a new clubhouse.

019ae8a83ee7677fce6e90ef2aee1a3a.jpg.4d7639b48e7ba521b587a1e726eb4c2c.jpg

From the description, it was suggested that it was on the darkside. I have posted this picture in this and other forums but no one appears to know where it is. I now have my doubts that it actually exists. Have you seen it?

i went to a tattoo festival in cm last year,they were many bikers hells angels included.they were ok happy to talk to anyone and mingle among the many bike groups.if you upset any one in thailand or anywhere in the world you could be in trouble.but i found most biker groups are pretty friendly that i met.they also help alot of good causes in their area too.

55 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

i went to a tattoo festival in cm last year,they were many bikers hells angels included.they were ok happy to talk to anyone and mingle among the many bike groups.if you upset any one in thailand or anywhere in the world you could be in trouble.but i found most biker groups are pretty friendly that i met.they also help alot of good causes in their area too.

I found exactly that in UK too with bike concerts set up by HA.

6 hours ago, Spidey said:

OK, firstly, these guys like to refer to themselves as motorcycle clubs. I will refer to them, henceforth, as motorcycle gangs because that's what they are. I have met Hells Angels, Banditos and Outlaws, here in Pattaya. The largest and most active gang were the Aussie Outlaws, who have chapters in several locations in S.E. Asia, including a number in Thailand. In Pattaya they owned the Piss Stop bar and adjacent hotel. Cook, Bognato and Schneider were all Aussie Outlaws. Bognato and his cohorts murdered Schneider over a drug deal gone wrong. Cook was given a life sentence for attempting to traffic a large consignment of drugs to Australia. These guys aren't "teddy bears" they're hard core criminals and a small part of a much larger organisation based in Australia. Their money base is in Dubai. I believe that they spread their wings to S.E. Asia because they were getting a lot of heat from the authorities in Australia.

That's exactly what he wrote: that these guys are not teddy bears, but drug dealers, pimps and standover men.

They are in reality misguided vermin, benefit nobody but themselves, none of them are what you would call intelligent.

coveredin tattoos, which is not a crime and becoming quite fashionable these days......these bikers are impressionable children mentally, they watched too many Rambo movies, desperado outlaw westerns etc etc......best they can do in life is run drugs to mess up the rest of the population like they were messed up......

tough guys......no.......mental retards......yes.......

and of course the retard movement attracts retards in Thailand as well.....see them on their 150 cc Japanese bikes covered in tats and wearing leather...hahahahaha....morons.

they would be lucky to read or write

3 hours ago, namatjira said:

They are in reality misguided vermin, benefit nobody but themselves, none of them are what you would call intelligent.

coveredin tattoos, which is not a crime and becoming quite fashionable these days......these bikers are impressionable children mentally, they watched too many Rambo movies, desperado outlaw westerns etc etc......best they can do in life is run drugs to mess up the rest of the population like they were messed up......

and of course the retard movement attracts retards in Thailand as well.....see them on their 150 cc Japanese bikes covered in tats and wearing leather...hahahahaha....morons.

So we won't be seeing you as a "prospect" any time soon, then? ????‍♀️ ????️

The raids in the OP are almost a year old and I have seen little or no evidence of the Aussie Outlaws in Pattaya since then. Maybe someone can help. The gangs had a clubhouse on the Darkside called Angels Place.

I used to go there for the occasional beer and chew the fat about bikes but it became members only about 18 months ago and finally closed it's doors about the time of the raids. At that time an article appeared in both the Australian media and a British bike magazine saying that they had built a new clubhouse.

From the description, it was suggested that it was on the darkside. I have posted this picture in this and other forums but no one appears to know where it is. I now have my doubts that it actually exists. Have you seen it?
That new building looks like the one by the new overpass on Soi Siam Country Club, just about where the Venue? used to be. No activity there, there was a custom shop in the one unit before but that appears to have gone and for rent signs everywhere..
Missinformation?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2018 at 2:50 PM, Spidey said:

Regarding money base , you confusing them with Ibrahim’s and Sam no longer runs with any MC’s part of his parole.

Russel T, lives in Udon but has a serious heart condition which he is treating between BKK here and HK.

Admitedlly all treatments paid by someone in Oz

John has visited Thailand a few times but did not associate with anyone and did not do any business.

Guys you mentioned were/are somewhat independent operators, with not much history back home, that’s not to say they did not hook up with someone else somewhere along the lines 

On 12/16/2018 at 2:50 PM, Spidey said:

Utter utter false rubbish.

Just for starters HAMC and OMC are on OPPOSITE sides of the fence.

On 12/19/2018 at 8:27 AM, namatjira said:

Stick to reading and believing your comics.

You really have no clue whatsoever.

You also appear to be a bit small in the brain and trouser dept.

21 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Utter utter false rubbish.

Just for starters HAMC and OMC are on OPPOSITE sides of the fence.

Did anyone say they weren't? Doesn't stop them associating with each other in bars, certainly not in bars in Pattaya, I can assure you.

Next.

I'm getting off topic here. But, I was a motorcycle enthusiast all my life in the states. Southern Texas.

I owned many Harleys and BMW, as well as others. 

I used to get my bike work done by Bandito's MC members in the states. Custom pain jobs etc.

Great work by the way. 

The guy's I did business with were hispanic males. 

Anyone getting involved with the gangs has a screw loose IMO. Tight lipped and very tight groups of guys. Best to give a wide birth to these folks IMO.

Archived