Inquest hears how Hells Angel was murdered in Pattaya

webfact

Inquest hears how Hells Angel was murdered in Pattaya

Wayne Schneider.jpg

File photo: Wayne Schneider

An inquest in Sydney has heard how a former Hells Angel died after being tied to a chair and beaten to death in Pattaya.

Notorious underworld figure and Pattaya expat Wayne Schneider was abducted by masked men from his house in the resort town on November 30th 2015.

His naked body was found a few days later buried in a shallow grave in jungle in Sattahip province.

In February, Pattaya Provincial Court sentenced Antonio Bagnato, 28, to death for the murder of Schneider.

ab.jpg

File photo: Antonio Bagnato

Today, an inquest held at Glebe Coroner's Court in Sydney revealed details about Schneider’s murder.

Acting state coroner Teresa O'Sullivan said Schneider was murdered and that he died from a blunt force injury to the head. Ligature marks were also found on Schneider’s body.

The inquest heard how Bagnato, along with three other men, had abducted Schneider due a long standing debt.

Thai police told their Australian counterparts how Schneider’s blood was found in a property rented by Bagnato.

The inquest also heard about the criminal backgrounds of both Schneider and Bagnato.

In 2006, Schneider was named one of New South Wales’ 10 most-wanted fugitives.

Heavily involved with the Hells Angels, Schneider had fled Australia for Dubai in 2012 after Australian police raided two meth labs he was connected with.

He then moved to Pattaya but regularly travelled to Dubai to visit family.

Bagnato, another career criminal, is also suspected in the murder of Sydney man Brad Dillon in 2015.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-07

Comment by Leeneeds.

Anger management course, ha. The anger management would have needed syco treatment after.

ye, live by the sword die by the sword. 

The US Prez would have sorted this out on his first visit.

The Thai government should hire him to come on an all paid visit and call a meeting in a stadium and lay out the rules or else.

Shaurene. The Prez of the village peddle bike gang. All under 10 yrs old in my village in Khon Kaen.

I lived beside a Hells Angels chapter back in Canada for a few years. Decent blokes for the most part. They never screwed with civilians and if you showed them respect they showed it to you.

However, screw them and you're screwed.

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE STORIES LIKE THIS......................

I think that there is something 'Positive' in this story when criminals kill criminals then the remaining criminal gets the death sentence................. It's like getting 2 birds with 'one shot'............... LOL.......

14 hours ago, cookieqw said:

2nd inquest I’ve seen in a couple of days,  one in Manchester one in Sydney,  but there is no reporting of Thai inquests. Only a headline and never heard of again

Thai "justice" is carried on behind closed doors. No light is shone in these dark places. People with power may have to answer difficult questions.

17 hours ago, Cereal said:

I lived beside a Hells Angels chapter back in Canada for a few years. Decent blokes for the most part. They never screwed with civilians and if you showed them respect they showed it to you.

so they dont <deleted> over the neighbors, which goes to prove ...... that they probably dont want to move to much

Criminals on one scene, happy dudes on another.

they fouled you obviously.

19 hours ago, Cereal said:

Yes they are polite on the surface.  I've met many of them in retail sports and other more dangerous gang members than them.  Almost always polite.  A very clever P.R. ploy.  They've got you well fooled.. Smuggling, drugs, prostitution, fencing stolen goods, extortion, battery, murder.  Etc, etc and so forth.  Great citizens, eh????

In the 70s I lived a few blocks away from the Satans Choice , club house.

This was in Ottawa, and they were good neighbours who would have their

fun by going to Hull Quebec and having a rumble over there.

Just glad I only knew them that close. Same kind of guys like the Angels,

just different name.

Geezer

Archived