Wife dies of heart failure after hearing of husband’s death

rooster59

Wife dies of heart failure after hearing of husband’s death

By The Nation

Relatives held a funeral for an aged couple whose coffins were placed side by side in Suphan Buri after the wife suffered a heart attack after learning her husband died of chronic ailments early on Saturday.

Relatives said Nipha Khiewsa-ard, 65, died at the district hospital in Suphan Buri’s Song Phinong district after learning her husband, Jui Khiewsa-ard, 68, had died of his chronic ailments at 4.30am.

Her coffin was placed alongside that of her husband.

News of the couple’s deaths saddened residents of Ban Long Tong village in Tambon Thung Khok as the two were known for their deep love for each other.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30333561

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-12-09

I saw that happen myself quite a few years back, my now ex-wife's Grandmother died and at the funeral you could see just how heartbroken her husband was and even though he was old but in reasonable health, I said to my wife that it wouldn't be long and he would be gone as well, poor old bloke didn't last 2 weeks and he died as well, all very sad to see.

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

How sad.

They were together in life and now together in death.

It is sad…but you also have to envy people who have been fortunate enough to experience that depth of feeling for one another. A rare privilege.

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

A cherished life together .....  she died of a broken heart.  very sad when that time comes.

A wonderful comment, Steven.  It is the first post of yours that I can recall deserving of special commendation.

I feel sure you will suffer a similar fate to this poor woman if the Junta ever give over their power to the people. 

12 hours ago, Pungdo said:

I saw that happen myself quite a few years back, my now ex-wife's Grandmother died and at the funeral you could see just how heartbroken her husband was and even though he was old but in reasonable health, I said to my wife that it wouldn't be long and he would be gone as well, poor old bloke didn't last 2 weeks and he died as well, all very sad to see.

and I bet every minute of those last days all he was saying to himself was ' i'll be with you very soon dear '

very sad indead.

12 hours ago, Pungdo said:

I don't think this uncommon either.  A devoted couple who've been together many many years, perhaps nearly their entire adult lives, one dies, and the other doesn't survive long. It's a relationship worth celebrating, but bittersweet at the end. 

Archived