Video: Controversial "net idol" dragged to the cells after E-Cigarette found in her car

webfact

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope the arrest was for other reasons than the e-cigarette - such as being drunk in which case she deserves to be jailed. 

In the below video a high-ranking police from Bangkok clearly states that importation and sales of e-cigs are illegal, but usage and possession is NOT. 

I have yet to see anyone officially charged for possession or use of e-cigarettes. As I vape myself, it is starting to look quite crazy with the laws in this country. Can someone tag/quote me here if there is any follow up to what charge she gets? 

17 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

Q: how many Thai police does it take to wrestle one 35kg skin-and-bones?

A: 5 to wrestle and one to film the whole thing

Seen vids of skinny little gits on meth taking a lot of putting down. It seems they don't feel or can resist pain and can show very aggressive moods with violence and seemingly increased strength.

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Can you imagine what the reaction will be if a video like this appears in the UK of an English person being dragged away for something as pathetically minor as an e-cigarette? If they think tourist numbers are low now, that should totally sink it. Morons.

Agreed. What a pathetic joke. Oh, it's real. :|

5 hours ago, sweatalot said:

jail for an E-cigarette, bail (or out of jail ticket) for murderers, no traffic law enforcement, jail for the poor, red carpet for the rich 

-something seriously wrong in this country

Agree whole heartedly.

But it does offer "certain advantages"

6 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I'm surprised there was no execution without trial.

Can you imagine a criminal with a e-cigarette walking free on the streets.

My favourite quote from the original Batman movie:  "Doesn't it make you feel safe to know that they are up there doing their job?"

The police have made a big mistake here this girl has pull with media, her face book has over 26,000 likes and over 2000 comments so far, the pictures of brushing are honorific she will definitely hit 1,000,000 if not more. I bet we hear from the prime minister shortly about this as people are backing her. I wouldn't be surprised if she on the TV news for a few weeks. Police will probably get moved to another post, my bet is she will come out on top of this

I came Thailand 2 december and police arrested me for I used electronic cigarette. They put me in jail 16 hours and next morning send me to the court. My father paid 100.000thb bail and they send me free but next court will be 22 January oh bad side is my return ticket 22 december. So im stuck in thailand and can not go back my country. Vacation of my life!! :(

This serves as a stern warning for any Tourists or expats from the west.  Any policeman or military type has the complete right to search you from head to toe and ransack your vehicle.  If you protest, you will only drive up the price of the street "fine".  The presumption here is that you are guilty of something.  They just need to search hard to find something.  There are also those who will plant a little yaba in your car so be forewarned.

4 minutes ago, Bradock said:

I came Thailand 2 december and police arrested me for I used electronic cigarette. They put me in jail 16 hours and next morning send me to the court. My father paid 100.000thb bail and they send me free but next court will be 22 January oh bad side is my return ticket 22 december. So im stuck in thailand and can not go back my country. Vacation of my life!! :(

If they impose jail you would appeal, you could be for the next couple of years due to slow courts. The 100,000thb is gone, just be happy with that

Archived