Video: Controversial "net idol" dragged to the cells after E-Cigarette found in her car

webfact

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Why should there be any reaction but to condemn such morons and  idiots what would openly flaunt Thai law? The UK Foreign office has issued advisories to travelers to leave there ecigs and vape gear at home. Now warning is played on the arrival customs and immigration Video on all TG flights now. 

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. 

https://www.travelwires.com/travel-warning-e-cigarettes-are-illegal-in-thailand-686

you are aware that she is not from the uk, and likely not privy to these travel advisories, correct?

6 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I'm surprised there was no execution without trial.

Can you imagine a criminal with a e-cigarette walking free on the streets.

E - cigs, smoking on the beach, feeding fishes, - all major crimes deserving of the heaviest penalties - fines and jail time.

Murder, attempted murder, aggravated assault, rape, child battery, -  small fine, slap on the wrist.

3rd World country - why?

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

And perhaps less drugs? Or NOT posting them on her Facebook page? She looks more like an oxymoron with Tattooes.

Manu II.jpg

ahem! - the 2nd pic alone would get anyone' qualified for being on the watchlist!

Until I saw this one, I was still convincing myself that she simply a tall poppy being picked on

Does she 'try' to sing Amy Whitehouse tributes? or screech like Yoko Ono?

1 hour ago, Shiver said:

I suspect what the news piece entirely skirts around, is that the contents of the vaping liquid was probably not essence of strawberry, peach or other some such thing.

Yes I'm being presumptuous, but only because I'm good at it :) 

i made the same assumption.

i suspect they would not know the difference unless they tried it however.

20 minutes ago, Bradock said:

I came Thailand 2 december and police arrested me for I used electronic cigarette. They put me in jail 16 hours and next morning send me to the court. My father paid 100.000thb bail and they send me free but next court will be 22 January oh bad side is my return ticket 22 december. So im stuck in thailand and can not go back my country. Vacation of my life!! :(

Absolutely disgusting. Are they actually charging you for the possession and use, or importation? I will send you PM, would be very interested to hear the outcome. 

7 minutes ago, tifino said:

ahew! - ht 2nd pic alone would get anyone' qualified for being on the watchlist.

Until I saw this one, I was still convincing myself that she simply a tall poppy being picked on

Does she 'try' to sing Amy Whitehouse tributes? or screech like Yoko Ono?

I'm calling my lawyer.  She's like, sexually harrassing me by giving me a stiffie.

P.S. Those can't be real?!?!?!?!? ?

MV5BZDAyNzg3MDItYTAxNS00ZDc1LThkNzctNTFkOGU5MTliNjNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_UY268_CR96,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

That scourge upon society ! OMG....vaping liquid...what vile substance will she use next Pink face Powder ?

I laughed at the pink powder...the island Mykonos where I lived..I was reading how the last summer was there...white talcum powder found on rest rooms ,floor..no one takes any notice about these kind of things..they are too busy enjoying themselves!what's going on here folks?

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L21 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 minutes ago, Netease said:

If they impose jail you would appeal, you could be for the next couple of years due to slow courts. The 100,000thb is gone, just be happy with that

They take my passport and I have no idea what Im going to do in thailand until next court. And if I have to stay for 1-2 years Im sure I will die in Thailand

2 minutes ago, Propellerhead said:

Nanny states in yellow, tobacco lobby strongholds in red.

would ike to see the Map that subdivides the colours further...

to separate:

- the countries you cannot buy the stuff

vs.

- the countries that take you away for simply possessing

I wouldn't be surprised if there are those which really only ban it from the same 'smoke free' places, as done for cigarettes

6 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

she's lucky she wasn t pee tested.

She was driving with her friend and stopped at a checkpoint where they were both drug tested negative.
Not happy, the police searched the car found the E-Cigarette and began to make a drama. She admitted to owning the cigarette and told police that it was not necessary to involve her friend.

Archived