POTY -- 2017 -- Poll 1

Scott

Select your choice for POTY  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Sipi, be like all the other attention whores and vote for yourself so you can see the results.  You deserve your own vote, don't you?  Besides, the real contest is in the next round when I predict the battle will be between a dead man, the paraolympian, the singing bridesmaid and somebody named Craig I've never heard of.

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

Oh Sipi, be like all the other attention whores and vote for yourself so you can see the results.  You deserve your own vote, don't you?  Besides, the real contest is in the next round when I predict the battle will be between a dead man, the paraolympian, the singing bridesmaid and somebody named Craig I've never heard of.

'One of they key problems today is that Thaivisa is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into Thaivisa.'

I suppose if Dave2 does win those that feel that they were unfairly beaten could top themselves before next years poll to improve their chances?

A little  drastic perhaps but then if it's that important needs must.

Edited by Thailand

10 minutes ago, Thailand said:

I suppose if Dave2 does win those that feel that they were unfairly beaten could top themselves before next years poll to improve their chances?

A little  drastic perhaps but then if it's that important needs must.

Hmm. I am just wondering why this 'Dave2' will not release his original death certificate. Why not, if there is nothing to hide...?

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You do realize there are two polls going now and this is only the preliminary phase before the actual final poll? 

Yes JT. But there is a good race for last place.

Hey I just got a vote. Celebration time...

You do realize there are two polls going now and this is only the preliminary phase before the actual final poll? 

Yes, and seems like I can vote in both polls !! That can’t be right surely ?
If I have 2 votes I want to use them in Poll 1 as that’s where my nominations went.

Of course I could always not vote in Poll 2 but then I can’t see the action !!

Decisions, decisions .

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

JT has installed state of the art software, and he gets everyone's posts before they even post!

Yes.

I knew you were going to post that before you posted it.

It's called PP and it was developed in a famous Moscow hotel.

Predictive Posting.

It's based on the technology where you can predict which fetuses are going to commit crimes later in life, and what crimes, so you just lock em up before they do! 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Yes.

Predictive Posting.

It's based on the technology where you can predict which fetuses are going to commit crimes later in life, and what crimes, so you just lock em up before they do! 

another flag for personal freedom eh?

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes.

Predictive Posting.

What?? They lock up foetuses?

On 11/12/2017 at 12:06 PM, Neeranam said:

Will be interesting to see what percentage of the electorate exercise their right to vote.

I will be one who won't be voteing, simply because I wouldn't know the names of the posters who's posts I like or dislike. I read all the "Featured" ones so to me it is irrelevant who the posters are, I never look...only the content matters to me.

There is another reason I never check to see the name of posters, I could possibly do myself a dis-service......I have read some very helpfull and informative posts on here....and I have also read some very immature, name calling, childish dribble on here. If I were to look up who wrote the latter I might overlook all his posts and if by some miracle he happened to post something intellegent and helpfull I might miss it......therefore denying myself an opportunity to learn something.