POTY -- 2017 -- Poll 1

Scott

Select your choice for POTY  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, phuketrichard said:

i don't know any of them so didn't vote,

That's OK, just hang around for a while and read this thread, then, as the nasty secrets are revealed, you can cross them off until you are left with just one member.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

Nonentities, heels and knaves, the lot of 'em.

Vote baboon - 'Mister Personality.'

I always thought baboons were primates! Learn something every day on TV!

Edited by geronimo

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Poking fun is obviously reserved for non-entities, heels and knaves, I notice.

That's entirely up to them. Poking fun, currying favour, cheap flattery... It's disgusting, to be honest.

Vote baboon - 'Because you're worth it.'

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

That's entirely up to them. Poking fun, currying favour, cheap flattery... It's disgusting, to be honest.

Vote baboon - 'Because you're worth it.'

to quote you good Sir,

"Nonentities, heels and knaves, the lot of 'em"

and I agree, it is disgusting.

(anyone who says "to be honest" is obviously not all the time, otherwise, there would be no need to mention honesty at all) 

JT taught me his CIA observation skills btw

10 minutes ago, geronimo said:

to quote you good Sir,

"Nonentities, heels and knaves, the lot of 'em"

and I agree, it is disgusting.

(anyone who says "to be honest" is obviously not all the time, otherwise, there would be no need to mention honesty at all) 

JT taught me his CIA observation skills btw

CIA tactics now to discredit non-establishment candidates. You are the colour commentator and should be unbiased, but no. Shocking..

Vote baboon - Stop negative press covfefe. 

1 minute ago, baboon said:

CIA tactics now to discredit non-establishment candidates. You are the colour commentator and should be unbiased, but no. Shocking..

Vote baboon - Stop negative press covfefe. 

I shall refrain from making any further insinuations and stick to the race commentary. How's That?

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I shall refrain from making any further insinuations and stick to the race commentary. How's That?

Well OK. But just remember this is POTY 2017, not some cheap popularity contest run for a few laughs...

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Well OK. But just remember this is POTY 2017, not some cheap popularity contest run for a few laughs...

Having seen the lengths that some members will go to in order to lift the trophy, I'd put it right up there with a Nobel Prize!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Having seen the lengths that some members will go to in order to lift the trophy, I'd put it right up there with a Nobel Prize!!!!!!!

Mad, isn't it?

Vote baboon - Make the 6 months he has just been given to live a little more bearable.

Edited by baboon

23 minutes ago, geronimo said:

In that case, I suggest you wait until next year, then you can win the posthumous award.

No, I wouldn't want it or the unceasing charity work I do for really cute orphans and furry little puppies to influence the vote.

11 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

i don't know any of them so didn't vote,

You can check the profile page of any of them, then cast a vote.   It's the final round that is the real cliff-hangar!

4 minutes ago, Scott said:

You can check the profile page of any of them, then cast a vote.   It's the final round that is the real cliff-hangar!

Or simply do the right thing and click 'baboon'. Why go to any of that other bother?

2 hours ago, Scott said:

I've never fancied base-jumping.  As far as I'm concerned, if you can't take off from flat ground, you probably don't belong off it.  Although I suppose that's just my trepidatious old age showing through... I should learn to let go.

43 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

I've never fancied base-jumping.  As far as I'm concerned, if you can't take off from flat ground, you probably don't belong off it.  Although I suppose that's just my trepidatious old age showing through... I should learn to let go.

I'd vote for any of the candidates who promised to do a bungee jump without ropes.