Both Parents Charged Over Line Group Toddler Rape

webfact

Both Parents Charged Over Line Group Toddler Rape

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

hed-696x397.jpg  

TV footage of the mother being arrested Thursday in Phitsanulok.

PHITSANULOK — Police said Monday said they now have in custody a mother and stepfather accused of sexually assaulting their toddler and selling the footage to a Line group they’ve traced to Bangkok.

The unidentified stepfather was captured and charged Sunday after eluding police three days after the child’s mother was arrested. Both now stand charged with violating the Computer Crime Act, human trafficking and sexually assaulting a child. They allegedly uploaded at least three videos showing their rape of the 25-year-old woman’s 3-year-old son to a Line group that paid them 400 baht every time they did so.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2017/12/11/parents-charged-line-group-toddler-rape/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-12-11

There have been some who are calling for the long term arrest of those two men who bared bottom for their photo of Wat Arun....  This I think is too extreme for a relatively 'daft crime'... it is issues such as this [Line Group Toddler Rape] which the police really need to spend their time and resources on to ensure that such abominable human trash are removed from society. 

I don't believe such appalling examples of humanity can be rehabilitated... both the providers and the users of such images need sentencing to such a degree that they are simply unable to ever do the same thing again, degrees of sentencing which sends out the message to other potential criminals that such actions are and will be dealt with to the utmost extremes of the law.

In cases such as this the death penalty is not too extreme - these people have thrown away their right to be part of humanity.

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

There have been some who are calling for the long term arrest of those two men who bared bottom for their photo of Wat Arun....  This I think is too extreme for a relatively 'daft crime'... it is issues such as this [Line Group Toddler Rape] which the police really need to spend their time and resources on to ensure that such abominable human trash are removed from society. 

I don't believe such appalling examples of humanity can be rehabilitated... both the providers and the users of such images need sentencing to such a degree that they are simply unable to ever do the same thing again, degrees of sentencing which sends out the message to other potential criminals that such actions are and will be dealt with to the utmost extremes of the law.

In cases such as this the death penalty is not too extreme - these people have thrown away their right to be part of humanity.

The death penalty is murder, state sanctioned murder.

Supporters of this kind of murder are easily downgrading themselves to supporting lynching, thereby showing their medieval instincts.

Very long and harsh prison sentences seem to do the same for revenge feelings, probably have the same results for crimes, and are repairable if judicial failures are made.

43 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Supporters of this kind of murder are easily downgrading themselves to supporting lynching, thereby showing their medieval instincts.

Very long and harsh prison sentences seem to do the same for revenge feelings, probably have the same results for crimes, and are repairable if judicial failures are made.

There is an enormous difference between a lynching and the ridding of a person who is without any human dignity and respect. following the due course of law. But I'm sure you know that. I hope so. If not, reach for a dictionary. Mine says:
Lynching - Putting a person to death by mob action without due process of law.

7 hours ago, atyclb said:

selling the toddler instead of waiting til he/she reaches 18 years of age and then selling.

thainess

Have you ever met anyone who has sold their daughter? 

Or - any evidence - links to court cases

You are talking just total Cr** - just another stupid poster who pathetically says 

thainess 

22 hours ago, hansnl said:

If prison time works to deter others than WHY the 'prison overcrowding'?????????

Death Penalty would do away with prison overcrowding and also send a 'scarier message' to future criminals......

Archived