Revenge! Lopburi man goes on Facebook live to set fire to debtor's house

webfact

Revenge! Lopburi man goes on Facebook live to set fire to debtor's house

4pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

A Lopburi man filmed himself live on Facebook setting fire to the house of a man who owed him money.

Then he claimed that he was within his rights to claim the house that was part of a deal.

In a four mouthed rant he said he would take what was rightfully his then see who would be jailed for it.

Netizens commented in droves - most said he was crazy to do that. Police would have all the evidence they need for a charge of arson.

The footage ended up on the "DR.K v.3" site and the story was reported by Manager.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-12

5 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

I am amazed how many really stupid people aren t happy until they have shared their idiocy on Facebook or twitter.

Have fun in the monkey house dipsh*t

Yes agree they're stupid 

At least do it with out the Face book, 

Stupid for lending in the first place as most Thais juggle money (living beyond their means ) & in the end it just becomes to hard ( not knowing interest rates from sharks ) so they don't pay, running of back to village home 

I absolutely hate Face book as anyone can put pictures or ect of you without you knowing - I'm continually being told of pictures of me are on it (not that I knew ) I don't need the world to know my business 

What a retard. Deserves to rot in prison. What if he'd killed an innocent child (or anyone else for that matter)?

----------

I used to hang out with a guy in Florida when we were in our early 20's (partying, chasing women etc). We went our separate ways & 25 or so years later he set fire to a house. The old man inside died. No idea if he meant too commit murder, but he did. Convicted of 1st degree murder.

He's currently serving LWOP (Life WITHOUT Parole).

I hope this scum-bad gets the same.

10 minutes ago, Get Real said:

This man will not spend one minute in jail. He´s so smart so he will be recommended in the next re-shuffle. :cheesy:

Yeah, he was probably planning to use the money the other guy owed him to buy a $300,000 USD watch. :cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy:

Archived