• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, baboon said:

Given the establishment's conspiracy against me, I am doing rather well...

I voted for you, if only because I want to get on the bandwagon now and have an invite to the lavish somtam and pepsi victory party you will be throwing when you win.

25 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Gotta say, I am leaning towards Baboon here. The rest of you better pick up the rhetoric or we will be under the NK flag all of next year.

Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability...

5 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

I voted for you, if only because I want to get on the bandwagon now and have an invite to the lavish somtam and pepsi victory party you will be throwing when you win.

An excellent choice. Let's stop those other Thaivisa round earthers in their tracks...

1 hour ago, transam said:

Oddly enough, and absolutely true, my beloved cat has gone missing, 5 days now, l fear the worse....sad-face.gif.f7a271f93cd1356a705312c618d3b2dc.gif

Oh dear, Tranny, you don't suppose another contestant has taken a page from VillageFarang's old POTY playbook and stolen your beloved cat (what is his name), just as VF stole Mr. Bitey during the 2015 POTY contest, holding him prisoner under the control of his drooling golden retriever.  Fortunately, Hubby was able to use the top-notch orienteering and woodsman skills he learned as a member of the top secret BSA organization to save Mr. Bitey from VF's Chiang Rai house, in a field, in a valley with a view.  

Can you post a photo of your cat?  Time to get some cat photos into this contest.  

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

@Naam is probably doing something productive.  Like researching his next investment. LOL

no investment research on weekends when the kitchen is exclusively mine and i can compose undisturbed culinary delicacies listening to classical music of Verdi or Puccini.

2 hours ago, baboon said:

Beset by personal problems.

Everybody has problems, ok mine are worse than most peoples.

Yet i let nothing get in my way, i try doing as much as ii possibly can whenever i can.

I grow vegetables/fish/quail/rabbits/bantams/ turkeys, i go shopping,io mill rice for home use and family.

So even though i am paraplegic, i do a hell of a lot more than most able- bodied people.

Edited by colinneil

10 minutes ago, Naam said:

no investment research on weekends when the kitchen is exclusively mine and i can compose undisturbed culinary delicacies listening to classical music of Verdi or Puccini.

And during the week you're wife composes some of her dishes?  Lucky man.

20 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Oh dear, Tranny, you don't suppose another contestant has taken a page from VillageFarang's old POTY playbook and stolen your beloved cat (what is his name), just as VF stole Mr. Bitey during the 2015 POTY contest, holding him prisoner under the control of his drooling golden retriever.  Fortunately, Hubby was able to use the top-notch orienteering and woodsman skills he learned as a member of the top secret BSA organization to save Mr. Bitey from VF's Chiang Rai house, in a field, in a valley with a view.  

Can you post a photo of your cat?  Time to get some cat photos into this contest.  

Gold the cat and Sally his golden chum...:smile:

friends2.jpg.29ca689e4c1bf4fba0fc380c4bdfc5de.jpg

Some good candidates on that list and one great one. But ladies and gentlemen, ask yourselves who YOU would trust when that phone rings at 2AM with a global emergency...?

If the global emergency was sitting outside with a flat battery and blocking my driveway, you KNOW who I'm gonna call!

50 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Red Fanta, please.....

Or even:

image.jpeg.0c095b7ccd64f8b772bb19a6343a5fb4.jpeg

2 hours ago, grollies said:

Colin

2 hours ago, grollies said:

Colin

Beset by personal problems.

I'll admit I haven't read everything Colin has posted, but I don't know anything about personal problems.  He seems like he has a wonderful wife and a strong marriage.  Yes, he has some health problems, but otherwise has his life very much in order.  Everyone should be so lucky.

52 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Pepsi? Really! To be proper, it's really gotta be nam daeng old chap.

1 minute ago, NancyL said:

I'll admit I haven't read everything Colin has posted, but I don't know anything about personal problems.  He seems like he has a wonderful wife and a strong marriage.  Yes, he has some health problems, but otherwise has his life very much in order.  Everyone should be so lucky.

Nancy you are 100% correct about my wife, no man could wish for a better lady to be his partner.

I am truly blessed to have her as my wife, honest/ loyal/ caring lady.

Yes i have a disability but onwards and upwards that is my motto.

13 minutes ago, transam said:

Gold the cat and Sally his golden chum...:smile:

friends2.jpg.29ca689e4c1bf4fba0fc380c4bdfc5de.jpg

Aww, Gold is of the same clan as Mr. Bitey, but he's "pure gold", while Mr. Bitey has white mittens and a mask.  I see that Gold has his very own golden retriever protector, making it a little more difficult for another POTY contestant to steal him.  Hope you can figure out soon which ape stole him. 

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

Question for the mods -- are we able to change our vote the way we could in previous years?

No, you can't change it.   The newer version of the software doesn't permit it.