• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, baboon said:

But I was never nominated in the first place. I call for POTY 2017 to be declared null and void owing to the plethora of irregularities. 

There may well validity in what Bab's is saying as he was quite clearly on holiday in S A so couldn't have known nowt about nominations .. 

( better get a move on mate there's t-6 min's and counting left before cut off )

IMG_20171230_165148.jpg

Ah, there have been a few, but it doesn't look like the system is on the verge of crashing.  

I'll close it shortly after the stroke of midnight and then take a look for late sign ups.   If all goes as expected, and the forum software permits, I'll close the poll, but leave the thread open.  

The poll has been closed.   I will now review the voters to make sure no sign ups after December 6, have voted.   I think it will be a fairly clean vote as the on-going checking seemed to show no irregularities.   Also a thanks to Ron19 for keeping an eye on the voters.  

4 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Boring perhaps because the software makes it so. One vote, no action. Still we got 3000+ posts out of it and no cats were harmed or abducted for the first time in years.  I think Geronimo deserves a poster-of-the-year poster of the year award. I nominate him now, can we have a seconder and a quick yea or nay?

Indeed we concur but his fee for commentating should be cropped for non appearance during the last couple o' furlongs .. But potty POTY poster of the year yeah he gets our vote ..

A rerun. There must be a rerun. This poll has been a shambles and besides, what else are we supposed to do tomorrow night?

40, yes, 40 people of integrity stood by baboon, their mere conduit. Well I still stand by you, ladies and gentlemen. We - no, YOU - stood tall and proud. 

Tonight, the Chiang Mai plunderers triumph and rampage all over Thaivisa. So what? Ladies and gentlemen, you - yes YOU - are the winners of the moral victory. Thank you one and all.

1 minute ago, baboon said:

A rerun. There must be a rerun. This poll has been a shambles and besides, what else are we supposed to do tomorrow night?

40, yes, 40 people of integrity stood by baboon, their mere conduit. Well I still stand by you, ladies and gentlemen. We - no, YOU - stood tall and proud. 

Tonight, the Chiang Mai plunderers triumph and rampage all over Thaivisa. So what? Ladies and gentlemen, you - yes YOU - are the winners of the moral victory. Thank you one and all.

Hear , hear ( ripple of applause ) .. 

20 minutes ago, Scott said:

I will close this thread.   You may continue on this one for Transam:

And this one for dave2:

We note that everyone chipping into POTY had only good to speak of Dave2 and though being newcomers to TVF we have captured only some of his contributions we wholeheartedly concur with Scott's sentiments ..