• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, NancyL said:

Oh dear, Tranny, you don't suppose another contestant has taken a page from VillageFarang's old POTY playbook and stolen your beloved cat (what is his name), just as VF stole Mr. Bitey during the 2015 POTY contest, holding him prisoner under the control of his drooling golden retriever.  Fortunately, Hubby was able to use the top-notch orienteering and woodsman skills he learned as a member of the top secret BSA organization to save Mr. Bitey from VF's Chiang Rai house, in a field, in a valley with a view.  

Can you post a photo of your cat?  Time to get some cat photos into this contest.  

NancyL don't you think there could be a chance the cat might actually win??

Members -- PLEASE vote for Craigt3365 the esteemed quality member that I nominated.

You may be tempted to vote for Colinneil but please don't split the opposition to he who cannot be named, otherwise he might actually win this year. :shock1:

ABT!

UNITE behind Craigt3365!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Don't CLICK view the results first before voting! :post-4641-1156693976: I think that disables your future right to vote!

If I'm wrong about that, please post a correction.

Here are the current results:

• Transam 13
  • Colinneil 16
  • Craigt3365 18
  • Baboon 8
  • Darksidedog 8
  • JAG 5

Edited by Jingthing

Kudos to the management for removing dave2  (deceased) from the final voting and awarding him an HONORARY POTY title instead.

Yes, he would have easily won the voting, but that would have sucked any potential excitement from the process. 

Too bad though really that SUPERSIZED alien foreign imported (not only not EXTREME vetted but not vetted at all) EMOJIS weren't banned from the contest posting as well! Maybe next year. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Looks like Craig will be touched on the shoulders by the sword this year then .....

Don't take anything for granted. It's way early and the onslaught of supersized emojis and CHEESY / kitschy music videos has barely started. 

Edited by Jingthing

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Looks like Craig will be touched on the shoulders by the sword this year then .....

If so, I'm lucky.  If not, I sure hope Colinneil wins.  I may not agree with all his posts, but his fortitude in light of adversity is impressive.  Hats off to him.

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Members -- PLEASE vote for Craigt3365 the esteemed quality member that I nominated.

You may be tempted to vote for Colinneil but please don't split the opposition to he who cannot be named, otherwise he might actually win this year. :shock1:

ABT!

UNITE behind Craigt3365!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Don't CLICK view the results first before voting! :post-4641-1156693976: I think that disables your future right to vote!

• Transam 13
  • Colinneil 16
  • Craigt3365 18
  • Baboon 8
  • Darksidedog 8
  • JAG 5

What gives you the right to tell people who to vote for?  We have a brain and can think for ourselves.

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

ABT!

UNITE behind Craigt3365!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

• Transam 13
  • Colinneil 16
  • Craigt3365 18
  • Baboon 8
  • Darksidedog 8
  • JAG 5

I liked Transam's story about the cage being for the cat, and the dog just visiting...

Any man that covers up for his dog's dodgy past gets my vote.

Since the cat isn't standing... He's the real hero; "come on, son, do a runner, while you can.  I'll cover for you."

But the dog's not convinced, because he knows that once you owe a cat a favour...

1 minute ago, keithpa said:

What gives you the right to tell people who to vote for?  We have a brain and can think for ourselves.

Speak for yourself.

Edit: I appreciate JT's well-thought-out and kindly charitable suggestions, and I don't want to wear my brain out at such a young age.  There's only so many thoughts you can think.

Edited by StreetCowboy

1 minute ago, craigt3365 said:

If so, I'm lucky.  If not, I sure hope Colinneil wins.  I may not agree with all his posts, but his fortitude in light of adversity is impressive.  Hats off to him.

Yes, that's all good, but getting real, it's a three way vote and likely to remain that way. So a vote for Colinneil could easily be a vote for (ain't saying)!