"Fluksri" of e-cigarette fame now faces two more charges after police rants

rooster59

"Fluksri" of e-cigarette fame now faces two more charges after police rants

25289314_1739779439376316_2970418903216283822_n.jpg

Image: Sophon Cable TV

Fluksri Maneedeng - the online "net idol" and trader - arrested earlier in the week after Pattaya police found an e-cigarette and vaping fluid in her car at a checkpoint, is now in even more trouble.

After she went home and posted on social media about her treatment the police summonsed her on two charges of disrespecting officials doing their duty and disrespecting the police by "advertising". This is believed to refer to her comments on Facebook. 

Yesterday Fluksri - real name Manutsaya Yaowarat, 29 - turned up at the Pattaya police station with her personal lawyer and relatives to deny the fresh charges.

Earlier in the week she was seen on videos being manhandled into the cells after a roadside stop. She was furious that her car had been impounded just because she had an e-cigarette. 

It was not as if she had hard drugs, she said.

She claimed on Facebook that she was assaulted alleging she was slapped in the face and had her hair pulled and even lost a lace bracelet in the melee.

Following the scenes at the station earlier in the week she appeared in court and was released on 100,000 baht bail. 

But rather than going quietly thereafter her rants have incurred further wrath from the constabulary with the new disrespect charges. 

She said yesterday that she intends to claim assault at the hands of the police and has instructed her lawyer to proceed with a counter case.

Many posters on the Facebook page of Sophon Cable TV that reported the latest developments offered their support in her struggle against the police. 

Source: Sophon Cable TV

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-12-16

Lets kick the sh!t out the poor, marginalised, uneducated, people trying to kick a habit, homeless. However its OK to overlook a good watch collection worth millions of Baht, Benny. Or a nephew and building contracts? and so on.

Not all smokers fall into the above. I was on 3 packets a day B&H full strength. I used patches. Some people are using these e-cigarettes? Not all have nicotine in them. 

So this is what a yellow lifestyle and government looks like. Infantile, punitive, retaliatory, penalising,  and levying legislation without thinking first. What real purpose does this type of news offer to Thailand; they are intolerable to the poor and disadvantage while developing laws to ultimately offer a means to fleece?

5 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Following the scenes at the station earlier in the week she appeared in court and was released on 100,000 baht bail. 

That just blows me away if the only charge against her (at the time of bail) was for possessing an e-cigarette and vape. I still can't believe that.

If true, I am waiting patiently for the international media to get hold of this.

5 hours ago, MarkusAUST said:

Good luck to her in being acquitted and filing charges against the cops. Whole thing was lunacy from the start.

I bet the lawyers won't say anything about it being a bad idea for her financially:giggle:

In my opinion:

1) She was resisting arrest. The police are only doing their jobs. They should have handcuffed her and tacked on more charges. Who does she think she is? Spoiled brat.

2) These laws show how dangerous Thailand really is. Behind the smile is the danger. It's when you can't see past the smile that you are most prone. 

Once again the corrupt legal system protecting civil servants who are border line incompetent corrupt and seriously disturbed upstairs. 

Prayut did a smash up job on the return of human rights and that computer bla bla land law is funny. The dirty little police looking into.her FB

I would sack.all these loosers, audit every high rank. You will.find 4000 years jail.between the lot of.them

On 17/12/2017 at 8:21 AM, mikebell said:

Pattaya police commit these offences hourly particularly near month end.  Why are there no charges against them?

There crooks and targeting sexy woman..What they need is a boot out the fire escape on the 20th with no stairs

On 16/12/2017 at 6:32 PM, chrisinth said:

That just blows me away if the only charge against her (at the time of bail) was for possessing an e-cigarette and vape. I still can't believe that.

If true, I am waiting patiently for the international media to get hold of this.

Yeah they are incompetent time eating morons with a education linked to a soi dog

On 16/12/2017 at 7:05 PM, marinediscoking said:

Whilst I'm reading this there a 2 Thai's smoking thier vaporizers right beside me. I'm at the car so they must not care about the law, couldn't be more out in public than this.

Bro it's a Pattaya scam. In BKK there sold smoked and no issues

Archived