A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

2 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Some of us do still have sex you know, we aren't all born again InCels.

This is a topic about bar girls, and sex is their business.

Actually bar girl's business seems to be a lot more than sex. There are lots of guys who sit for hours with bar girls around them and the only thing these girls do is smile at him and pretend they love his jokes and obviously drink a lot.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

#Metoo

Every Thai hooker I've slept with was nicer than my English schoolteacher wife ........... seems incredible that I endured her for nearly 30 years.

And yet she was also apparently a normal, well adjusted woman with a positive attitude toward men.

If, like me, you were brought up believing that life consisted of school, work, marriage, children, retirement and death, indoctrination probably explains it.

I was fortunate that while I was sucked into the marriage bit she had an hysterectomy shortly after I moved in, so avoided the children part.

Unfortunately, not every Thai hooker I slept with was nice. I probably had my share of those that were also a b1tch from the inner depths of hell. Conversely, some of them were the nicest people I've ever met.

Luckily, I didn't marry them and ruin the memory. 

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Actually bar girl's business seems to be a lot more than sex. There are lots of guys who sit for hours with bar girls around them and the only thing these girls do is smile at him and pretend they love his jokes and obviously drink a lot.

My former English wife wasn't much good at smiling at me or pretending to like my jokes either!

She was really really good at nagging and complaining.

5 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Some of us do still have sex you know, we aren't all born again InCels.

This is a topic about bar girls, and sex is their business.

Although some of us do do other things, rather than either having sex or talking about having sex

Although I now hardly ever get the urge to actually have sex , reading your posts serves that purpose

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That also provide a partner to play Pool  and Connect 4 with

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Well, as long as they can convince the guy to buy her drinks she does have a financial interest in them sitting for hours and not all like to drink lots- who can say what is in their drink, except the person that poured it.

A long time ago, in a western country, I knew a DDG masseuse ( prostitute that worked in a massage parlour ) and she told me that many of her regular clients were married men that paid to be with her, not have sex, but because they lacked any friendly female comfort in their loveless marriages, and chatting to her for half an hour was the closest they could get to a female without feeling uncomfortable.

She had no reason to lie to me about that.

It's worth pointing out that in that country there was no equivalent to a barbeer where one could just go to have a few drinks and play pool or connect 4 with a female that didn't treat them like <deleted>.

On 1/20/2018 at 9:41 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Western people are so indoctrinated that sex is something naughty and not to be discussed, that the idea a woman would like sex with several different men a day is usually incomprehensible to them.

I agree.  Lots of guys like having sex with different girls on the same day.  It's illogical to think that women would be any different, prostitutes or not.  I walked into a girl's room and a used condom was in the wastebasket from the previous guy, I didn't check but I imagine the contents were still warm.  I couldn't summon enough resolve to sleep with her that night.

13 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although some of us do do other things, rather than either having sex or talking about having sex

Although I now hardly ever get the urge to actually have sex , reading your posts serves that purpose

My legs aren't up to running/hiking/cycling more than 2-4 hours a day, and I need a couple of days off to recover each week.

Having to save myself a bit for tomorrow (5 hours hike arraigned), and Friday (another 5 hours). 

And we'll probably be talking about sex between gasps for breath.

2 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I agree.  Lots of guys like having sex with different girls on the same day.  It's illogical to think that women would be any different, prostitutes or not.  I walked into a girl's room and a used condom was in the wastebasket from the previous guy, I didn't check but I imagine the contents were still warm.  I couldn't summon enough resolve to sleep with her that night.

It is logic that women are different. By nature (like over many thousands of years) men want to have sex with as many women as possible to have as many children as possible. And they like young and pretty girls because they are most likely the healthiest to have children. That's nature. With women that works obviously differently. They want one man who takes care of them and their babies...  That's all hard wired somewhere in the back of our brain.

Lots of female animals have sex with many different males.  Even on the same day.  I think it's to give them the best chance of being impregnated.  Did humans or human ancestors do that thousands of years ago before society was a thing?  I don't know. 

Very few animals have a partner for life. 

47 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I lived with a very pretty Thai hooker for the first year I was out here.

She wanted to do it five times a day, every day, wasn't bothered if it was the same guy or not.

She almost killed me, I ran away in the end, couldn't cope with the constant demands.

She claimed to have been like that all her adult life (she was 34 years old when I left).

Don't know about 500 days in a row, I only lasted 300 days, and even then I had started pretending 'headaches'.

Of course she was pretty

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It is logic that women are different. By nature (like over many thousands of years) men want to have sex with as many women as possible to have as many children as possible. And they like young and pretty girls because they are most likely the healthiest to have children. That's nature. With women that works obviously differently. They want one man who takes care of them and their babies...  That's all hard wired somewhere in the back of our brain.

Yes men are genetically programmed to impregnate as many females as possible; observe animals that collect harems, and men that collect harems. All to do with breeding from the strongest and fittest as the male has to beat off the opposition. Sort of went wrong with men when kings paid other men to beat off the opposition, which is probably why royalty is a bit bonkers ( IMO ).

Where you may have wandered a bit, is by claiming "young and pretty" as most were dead by the time they were 30 or so. It was either "young" or not at all.

Of course kings liked their harems pretty as well as young, but humanity had sort of moved on from the genetic necessity by then, and life expectancy ( unless a peasant ) had increased.

What irks me is men that pretend they are programmed to only "love" one and feel nothing for all the other pheromone exuding females they encounter.

Re women and babies, best explanation I ever read was that they like to get impregnated by the strongest and baddest man around, but get some beta male to raise the cuckoo, as they stick around, even if they only get lucky on birthdays.

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Good point again and i don't mean to be argumentative for the sake of it but it is a subject that interests me. I have kids in UK daughter 26 and son 25 and i visited them in their Uni years. I was actually surprised how strong the traditionally (relationship type values) amongst them and their friend circle still were. Plus of course a big dose of 'feminism' on top. It is not just the church i am pretty sure schools still did religious ceremonies when my kids were young and the UK Government still pushes the institution of marriage despite its high failure rate. Quite why this (in my observations still exists)  again surprises me as up to 50% of kids in their 20's may have watched a bitter separation of their parents.

I reckon many of us older guys (TBL included) who have been through painful relationships and divorces and ended up in Thailand are more likely to have thrown aside the indoctrinations than our offspring. We know people are not their true selves on the Internet.

Some people have done church like 1 or 2 times in their life. 30 years ago having a child outside wedlock or living like that was frowned upon. Now it's whatever goes. But it goes in cycles. Apparently the greeks were very loose 2000 years ago.

They did invent 2 things - olympics and something else.

21 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You appear to be a dinosaur at odds with the modern world.

Many modern western women abort their babies and have multiple sexual partners, until they are too old to attract more.

I've not met any white woman who wanted to settle down with one man and have babies (well not in the last 30 years anyway).

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

You appear to be a dinosaur at odds with the modern world.

Many modern western women abort their babies and have multiple sexual partners, until they are too old to attract more.

I've not met any white woman who wanted to settle down with one man and have babies (well not in the last 30 years anyway).

So how do you explain the millions of child births? 55

12 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Lots of female animals have sex with many different males.  Even on the same day.  I think it's to give them the best chance of being impregnated.  Did humans or human ancestors do that thousands of years ago before society was a thing?  I don't know. 

Very few animals have a partner for life. 

Some do. Adelie penguins always try and mate with the same partner every year, but if one died between seasons I'm sure they'd have it off with any other spare potential mate around.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Unfortunately Pattaya is now full of them. Wasn't always so.

Bit sad when ladyboys are the best looking "girls" in the bars.

They were ugly 10 years ago. The better lookers would go to Bangkok or Phuket/Samui where there is more money.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some do. Adelie penguins always try and mate with the same partner every year, but if one died between seasons I'm sure they'd have it off with any other spare potential mate around.

I watched a programme about marmots the other day, they do as well.  So maybe it's just an ultra-cute animal thing.

4 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Photos?

I believe I did send you a photo of the nympho hooker when you were posting as HardenedSoul.

Why don't you go back and look at it, you did agree she was quite attractive at the time.

1 minute ago, Justfine said:

They were ugly 10 years ago. The better lookers would go to Bangkok or Phuket/Samui where there is more money.

Don't think so. The selection on Cowboy was pretty dire last time I visited. I think they are going on line and cutting out the bar scene altogether.

Archived