A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

45 minutes ago, johnnyonesock said:

being a follower of MGTOW myself i would like to pass on a few salient points i have learnt

Love is a drug that feels great. But like all hardcore drugs, it will enslave and destroy you.?

Women dont love men..they only love what men can do for them

"you can understand women, or you can love women....but you cannot do both"

Men cheat - women upgrade !!!?

Marriage = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex. Prostitution = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex.?

Sometimes I get depressed being single, no one to talk to, no one to have sex with, it's almost like being married.?

and before the flaming starts .."I have a medical marijuana prescription for my... broken dreams."

There is some truth in all of those statements. However, as we are dealing with human beings and their relationships, all of those statements are greatly oversimplified. Understand yourself first (few really do), then understand your partner (even fewer), then you have a good chance at a happy relationship.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had girls from nurses, hotel receptionists, agogo, bargirls and freelancers. The best <deleted> and most unfaithfull were the freelancer. The nurse who had a really good salary from Bkk hospital was the most cold, ignorant. The bargirl was the most trustworthy in that she and most other bargirls are just straight forward telling you that the need 20000- 30000 thb to stop working or we can be together and she continues her work. The hotelgirl i still cant understand i left. And i regret it still after 4 years.

So for me, the bargirls are the best for now.

Not looking for a wife or g/f. Been there done that. Just a few drinks and playfullness. Sometime an overnight. No big deal. It's my entertainment. Some are good friends. No attachment. Catch and release. It's how I ride. Most married guys are envious. They should be.

7 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:
7 hours ago, Get Real said:

Just maybe it can have something to do with: feelings, humanity and moral.
You know, things that a car or a room ain´t equipped with. Just guessing, right?

You think a bar girl is equipped with those?

Actually some does. I believe, because I've seen numerous sad, and even crying birds from the nightlife, because they fell in love with a customer, who didn't intend to be anything but a customer – contrary to the presumably outnumbering cases, where the customer falls in love with the Thai bird – however, the professional birds both "turn off the feeling-switch", and are excellent actors, some should really be nominated for an Academy Award...:wink:

2 hours ago, johnnyonesock said:

being a follower of MGTOW myself i would like to pass on a few salient points i have learnt

Love is a drug that feels great. But like all hardcore drugs, it will enslave and destroy you.?

Women dont love men..they only love what men can do for them

"you can understand women, or you can love women....but you cannot do both"

Men cheat - women upgrade !!!?

Marriage = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex. Prostitution = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex.?

Sometimes I get depressed being single, no one to talk to, no one to have sex with, it's almost like being married.?

and before the flaming starts .."I have a medical marijuana prescription for my... broken dreams."

Falling in love is the best feeling, the best 'natural' high in the World. But it does not last and the withdrawal symptoms are the most painful and the worst feelings in the World. You cant have one without the other. Every drug has it's payback.

8 hours ago, Get Real said:

You know, things that a car or a room ain´t equipped with. Just guessing, right?

quick someone  call a wa wa wambulance for get real , dude is having a brain fart .......lordy lordy .

19 minutes ago, khunPer said:

You can't buy love, but you can buy something that feels and looks exactly like it...:whistling:

"you cant buy love " that phrase is the reason old spinsters and farts use to explain their own loneliness.......

On 12/13/2017 at 3:43 PM, free123 said:

my advise stay in your home country ..if u from europe most the schooling is free and an average European  educated is way ahead of a high Thai educated...( even to receive very good education in los = average by Europe standards costs a fortune anyway...) so for the future life of your children europe in many many ways is better 

if u expose your kids to your cheating low life ex and to her way of life u definitely dont do them any good....

westerners always dream the Thai dream but its a dream real  everyday life ( work/ school/ income/ safety// traffic/ pollution/ food quality/ safety/ corruption levels/ general knowledge about the  world / technology / business and work practices/ racism / democracy / old age cate system etc etc )  in most other country's is 100 times better safer cleaner than in los.....but if u are from the usa Thailand can be better in many ways...

On 12/12/2017 at 8:19 PM, ramrod711 said:

Hard to adapt a BB gun to anything very dangerous.

So you mean the girls of isan are not smart enough to get a good job in Bangkok, so selling there Pussy is best for them??? Put up with all the fat , smelly, drunks from Europe and take all the abuse and just smile??? Sounds reasonable to an Idiot !!!

1 hour ago, mikiea said:

quick someone  call a wa wa wambulance for get real , dude is having a brain fart .......lordy lordy .

Would you like to explain in real words, what you just responded to and why, so that also humans can understand your way of communicating.

1 hour ago, Muzarella said:

If men do not care to share its "services"...and get an inconvenient STD or more.... a bar girl it is a good option. Anyway....With so many nice Thai girls looking to date a farang here.... a bar girl is only an option for loosers.

My wife wouldn't approve of me dating a 'nice girl'.

So a bar girl seems the reasonable alternative for an evenings entertainment.

PS.  'losers'.

6 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

That is where we turn off down the "does she really love me" discussion soi.

The whole topic is blurred.

I think that males of any age can get entirely and hopelessly  infatuated by a woman, particularly if she is young and pretty. Even after a few relationship wrecks along the way, "the next one will be The One", we never learn.

Women tend to grow out of this nonsense after their teens and become much more objective in selecting a mate, looking more for support in terms of lifestyle and someone who bolsters their often fragile ego, "how do I look, darling?".

Women only have true and unlimited love for their kids and Mr Samsung, preferably the handsome Mr S8+.

We?

You can head down the deep and meaningful relationship soi by yourself. The subject matter is "a bar girl versus a date..." not about seeking true love and happiness.

Mind you, getting laid at the end of the date is OK.

2 hours ago, mikiea said:

"you cant buy love " that phrase is the reason old spinsters and farts use to explain their own loneliness.......

The woman you buy may never love you, but the children you have with her most certainly will.

On 16/12/2017 at 8:16 PM, MaeJoMTB said:

Bar girls are a lot of fun, and good company.

Even if you don't take them home.

And if you get bored during a date it is more of a problem to cut it short and move on.  Unless you really intend to settle down soon you are not breaking any hearts or expectations with BG's.   I have had some interesting semi long term "friendships" that started as pay-for-play, both here and back home.  And at the end no one was hurt.  Lots of hurt feelings and recriminations in the dating/club/dancing scenes.

4 hours ago, Muzarella said:

If men do not care to share its "services"...and get an inconvenient STD or more.... a bar girl it is a good option. Anyway....With so many nice Thai girls looking to date a farang here.... a bar girl is only an option for loosers.

A word from the wise.  Sometimes they are indestinguishable.  Many girls in retail, hotel reception, even office girls do "favours for sailors" as Blackadder and Baldrick put it.  The number of guys I have met who tried to do straight dating here and found out (somewhat later, like after marriage even) that the girl was a freelance opportunist.  It is a fact that it is very difficult as a visitor meeting decent girls here for a number of reasons.  Being a resident changes it somewhat. I have also personally heard of more guys including myself, getting diseases from dating than from pay-for-play girls, both here and back home.

An old man at a party asked the most attractive woman there if she would sleep with him for a million dollars. After a bit of thought, she said yes. He then asked her if she would sleep with him for a dollar. Certainly not, she said. Do you think I'm a whore? The man replied, we have already established that, now I am trying to negotiate a price.

We are discussing bar girls vs. dates, I believe.

On 12/17/2017 at 7:31 AM, Get Real said:

Well, you see you are thinking like being involved instead of realizing it is business. I think that is the major reason so many farangs get hurt. They think they are establishing a relationship, with feelings, when they are just renting a brown spot; just like renting a room or a car.  Humanity and morals? You can be honorable and humane; simply pay her and don't mistreat her.

2 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Well, you see you are thinking like being involved instead of realizing it is business. I think that is the major reason so many farangs get hurt. They think they are establishing a relationship, with feelings, when they are just renting a brown spot; just like renting a room or a car.  Humanity and morals? You can be honorable and humane; simply pay her and don't mistreat her.

I have 17 years experience of a totally different world, than the one you are describing. I guess it depends on how you are looking at a woman yourself. Doesn´t seem to be much feelings and moral in your description, does it?

7 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I have 17 years experience of a totally different world, than the one you are describing. I guess it depends on how you are looking at a woman yourself. Doesn´t seem to be much feelings and moral in your description, does it?

You, my friend, appear to be confused. We are discussing prostitution; feelings and morals have nothing to do with it. And, you really don't want to get into a pissing match on how long you've been doing something--I got more than 17 years backing my Harley into a parking spot.

18 hours ago, timendres said:

There is some truth in all of those statements. However, as we are dealing with human beings and their relationships, all of those statements are greatly oversimplified. Understand yourself first (few really do), then understand your partner (even fewer), then you have a good chance at a happy relationship.

Anyone thinking they will establish a relationship with a bar girl are playing against the odds; but sometimes it works.

14 minutes ago, smotherb said:

You, my friend, appear to be confused. We are discussing prostitution; feelings and morals have nothing to do with it. And, you really don't want to get into a pissing match on how long you've been doing something--I got more than 17 years backing my Harley into a parking spot.

First it was not anything of getting into a pissing spot about the extent of time. We already established that in another thread.
You, on the other hand, is the one that is confused. What this thread is discussing is prostitution and if it is possibly to live or have a normal and healthy marriage or relatrionship with a former bar girl.

32 minutes ago, Get Real said:

What this thread is discussing is prostitution and if it is possibly to live or have a normal and healthy marriage or relatrionship with a former bar girl.

One might equally ask if it is possible to have a normal and healthy marriage or relationship with a girl who is NOT a bar girl. Given divorce rates in the West approaching 50%, it would appear the answer is the same - it depends on the girl.

23 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

The difference between a "bargirl" and a "date" can be a very grey area sometimes. I have met BGs that never go with customers, they make lots of money doing lady drinks and tips etc, I have also met Girls that work in a bank during the day and go to the local nightclub, go home with a different guy every-night, for money.

It comes down to why they are doing what they do, for some its a genuine need to support a child, parents etc, for others they quit their job as a school teacher so they can buy a car and an iphone.

Why does it come down to why they do what they do? They do it to earn money and I think it does not matter how they spend that money.

If we ask what they will do with that money it might get complicated. Would we feel better if the girls go with us because they have to feed the baby? Or would be feel better if they want to buy the newest phone? Obviously we think the food for baby is more important. But that also means we use the service of someone who desperately needs the money for food. Keeping that in mind I guess I prefer the girls who do it because they want a new phone...

Archived