A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

22 hours ago, bangkoken said:

Bar girls are great in the bars. For a nice evening with a lovely Thai girl who has a real job and an education, who wakes every day before 4pm to go to work there is no comparison. Go with the clean living girl so that every sentence doesn't start with Where you come from? I have tried it both ways many times. Plus you get to enjoy a great dinner for the 3,000 it would have cost for the bar fine, hotel and the girl. And, just to sweeten the pot, many lovely real working girls also love to have great sex.

The problem with the "great sex" is that his and her definition are sometime incompatible.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Get Real said:

First it was not anything of getting into a pissing spot about the extent of time. We already established that in another thread.
You, on the other hand, is the one that is confused. What this thread is discussing is prostitution and if it is possibly to live or have a normal and healthy marriage or relatrionship with a former bar girl.

Wow, my friend, we started this dialogue when Steven100 said,

On 12/16/2017 at 8:17 PM, steven100 said:

When on holiday you rent a car

you rent a room

Why not rent a bar girl ...   ?    no strings attached ...   easy   !!

The you said, "Just maybe it can have something to do with: feelings, humanity and moral.
You know, things that a car or a room ain´t equipped with. Just guessing, right?"

I see no mention of a relationship in what he or you said. In fact, "no strings attached" is the key.

43 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

But it is more fun making that deposit.  If done with regard to W.H.O. recommendations you could even uplift your deposit and take it away with you after the transaction is complete.

I'd rather leave my deposit in the convenient receptacle.  

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

First it was not anything of getting into a pissing spot about the extent of time. We already established that in another thread.
You, on the other hand, is the one that is confused. What this thread is discussing is prostitution and if it is possibly to live or have a normal and healthy marriage or relatrionship with a former bar girl.

It is bugger all of the kind.

Look at the thread title.

It's about a date for chrisakes.

Get a clue.

The ivory tower and/or knight in shining armor thread awaits your earnest ruminations... but it aint this one.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

One might equally ask if it is possible to have a normal and healthy marriage or relationship with a girl who is NOT a bar girl. Given divorce rates in the West approaching 50%, it would appear the answer is the same - it depends on the girl.

Stop encouraging the silly bugger!

18 hours ago, Get Real said:

Would you like to explain in real words, what you just responded to and why, so that also humans can understand your way of communicating.

feelings , ....whoaaaa feelings .......i get feelings , ...whoaaaa whoaaa .... haha haha haha i just love "the i feel good about myself peeps " ... oh and you know exactly what i am saying  . i kinda like watching a himbo say   What  ? me  ?

20 hours ago, Muzarella said:

If men do not care to share its "services"...and get an inconvenient STD or more.... a bar girl it is a good option. Anyway....With so many nice Thai girls looking to date a farang here.... a bar girl is only an option for loosers.

Many bar girls have regular STD checks. Other girls have no regular checks and the assumption from some guys that these "normal" girls must be somehow cleaner is wishful thinking.

On 12/17/2017 at 5:29 AM, bangkoken said:

Bar girls are great in the bars. For a nice evening with a lovely Thai girl who has a real job and an education, who wakes every day before 4pm to go to work there is no comparison. Go with the clean living girl so that every sentence doesn't start with Where you come from? I have tried it both ways many times. Plus you get to enjoy a great dinner for the 3,000 it would have cost for the bar fine, hotel and the girl. And, just to sweeten the pot, many lovely real working girls also love to have great sex.

You may enjoy a 3000 baht meal but i am not convinced many Thai girls (most of us are likely to meet) would. I think most would prefer a  200 baht spend on a Phad Thai for 2 and the other 2800 baht in their handbag. Another problem with a high spend on a meal is that the girl is likely to think you are wealthy and  may well be looking for continued generosity thereafter.

2 hours ago, mikiea said:

feelings , ....whoaaaa feelings .......i get feelings , ...whoaaaa whoaaa .... haha haha haha i just love "the i feel good about myself peeps " ... oh and you know exactly what i am saying  . i kinda like watching a himbo say   What  ? me  ?

You are sure that you feel ok? I should consider reporting the comment as totally unreadable. I still don´t know what laguage you are trying to use. But I am going to try to ignore you in the future, even if it comes at a high cost of restraining myself.

Back to topic. You still didn´t explained anything, if I didn´t miss some important message in your unredable post.

My request was: Would you like to explain in real words, what you just responded to and why? This time I will also add a request how you came to such findings?

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Wow, my friend, we started this dialogue when Steven100 said,

The you said, "Just maybe it can have something to do with: feelings, humanity and moral.
You know, things that a car or a room ain´t equipped with. Just guessing, right?"

I see no mention of a relationship in what he or you said. In fact, "no strings attached" is the key.

The key is that my comment was according to the question/statement: Why not rent a bar girl?

Everything after that is related to same by trying to state that you can meet a bar girl that you consider living with instead of renting.

Hope you understand what I meant now, because I will end it here. meaningless and totally hillarious that this thread is one of the most commented per day.
Seems like there can´t be anything more important in life. Very sad! Cheers!

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

The key is that my comment was according to the question/statement: Why not rent a bar girl?

Everything after that is related to same by trying to state that you can meet a bar girl that you consider living with instead of renting.

Hope you understand what I meant now, because I will end it here. meaningless and totally hillarious that this thread is one of the most commented per day.
Seems like there can´t be anything more important in life. Very sad! Cheers!

Ah, so rent a bar girl, to you, means establish a relationship. As I said, that is the kind of thinking which causes most of the problems. Yes, this thread and most others which deal with the subject of bar girls seem very popular. I don't think it is so hilarious; sometimes it causes great pain--and most of the pain comes from guys who thought they had some sort of relationship with feelings.

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many bar girls have regular STD checks. Other girls have no regular checks and the assumption from some guys that these "normal" girls must be somehow cleaner is wishful thinking.

Never caught nuffin that didn't go away with 50bht of antibiotics.

Less trouble than a cold IMHO.

20 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Never caught nuffin that didn't go away with 50bht of antibiotics.

Less trouble than a cold IMHO.

Er - HIV doesn't go away with 50 baht of antibiotics. Neither does genital herpes.

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Er - HIV doesn't go away with 50 baht of antibiotics. Neither does genital herpes.

1. Don't believe I can catch HIV as a heterosexual male (* CDC agrees, but you feel free to believe different).

2. I seem to be immune to herpes (only known 1 guy badly affected by it and that was really nasty)

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many BGs never get checked , unless they begin to either grow fat or skinny

3 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

1. Don't believe I can catch HIV as a heterosexual male (you can feel free to believe different).

Only because you don't believe it doesn't mean it can't happen. A long time ago I spoke about that with a HIV expert. She told me the chance to get infected with blood to blood contact is 50:1 against it - which is obviously good to know. But even a 2% risk (blood to blood) is a substantial risk.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Only because you don't believe it doesn't mean it can't happen. A long time ago I spoke about that with a HIV expert. She told me the chance to get infected with blood to blood contact is 50:1 against it - which is obviously good to know. But even a 2% risk (blood to blood) is a substantial risk.

The CDC states 0.04% risk for males partaking in  heterosexual sex.

I don't generally inject a woman's blood while having sex.

17 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

1. Don't believe I can catch HIV as a heterosexual male (* CDC agrees, but you feel free to believe different).

2. I seem to be immune to herpes (only known 1 guy badly affected by it and that was really nasty)

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Possibly you haven't met the right ( wrong ) girl yet. I agree HIV transmission risk for a heterosexual male ( vaginal ) sex is very low; however, it is not zero. For example, unprotected sex with a woman who is menstruating.

The point I was making is antibiotics only work against bacterial infections. They do diddly squat against a viral infection.

16 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

The CDC states 0.04% risk for males partaking in  heterosexual sex.

I don't generally inject a woman's blood while having sex.

Although does that figure depend on the status of the other person ?

For example , would that figure increase if you were to to have sex with someone who is HIV positive , as opposed to having sex with someone whos status is unknown ?

Just found the answer * Factors that may increase the risk of HIV transmission include sexually transmitted diseases, acute and late-stage HIV infection, and high viral load. Factors that may decrease the risk include condom use, male circumcision, antiretroviral treatment, and pre-exposure prophylaxis. 

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Ah, so rent a bar girl, to you, means establish a relationship

Just stop it now! One thing you do not have the right to do, is turn my meaning in to your deranged fantasy.

When did I say that renting a bar girl means establishing a relationship? 

This is what I said exactly: "Everything after that is related to same by trying to state that you can meet a bar girl that you consider living with instead of renting."

Do you see the 3 words "you can meet"? Do not ever again tell me that I am stating something that I do not, understand?

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:13 AM, Kadilo said:

I can't say in my experience that Bar Girls are any more fun than any other girls. Yes they like to get drunk and go out and party, usually where thai men are hanging out. Depends on what sort of night out you want I guess

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Depends on the desired night out one wants.

A BG goes where YOU want to go, eats where YOU want to ( or doesn't if YOU don't want to ), only drinks what you want her to, goes back to the room when YOU want to, and a happy ending is guaranteed.

43 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A BG goes where YOU want to go, eats where YOU want to ( or doesn't if YOU don't want to ), only drinks what you want her to, goes back to the room when YOU want to, and a happy ending is guaranteed.

Yeah I get all that and you're correct in saying that and my experience is varied. There are some who embrace not having to work and make an effort to enjoy the night you plan and there are those who are endlessly on the phone and dropping hints about a party every one is at (thai) and all her friends are meeting at or would rather go Lusipher because they play all the hip hop <deleted> and they ain't got a clue about dance music :)

I get your drift though. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If thats the type of woman that you want, it may explain why you cannot find a non bg female 

Archived