A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

I suppose it is OK for the fat, ugly, tattooed, facial haired brigade, as it is the only way they will get their end up

You forgot 'old', I did quite well with the ladies in my 20s and 30s, but at 60+ if I want a 20-year-old, I'm gonna have to pay.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You forgot 'old', I did quite well with the ladies in my 20s and 30s, but at 60+ if I want a 20-year-old, I'm gonna have to pay.

There are plenty of attractive 40 odd year olds here in Thailand who you do not have to pay for as long as you are not a member of the aforementioned brigade.????

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I expect to buy meat after it's 'sell-by' date at a considerable discount.

I took out 30 odd year old Thai ladies when I first came to Thailand, and one 25 year old and did not have to pay for them in the way you mean. But then I was handsome.????

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm not for sale, so no 'sell-by' date.

But I respect your right to sell yourself.

Sure, still a ~60 + ~20 relationship would need some sort of artificial intelligence effort/assistance or not?

On 12/16/2017 at 8:17 PM, steven100 said:

When on holiday you rent a car

you rent a room

Why not rent a bar girl ...   ?    no strings attached ...   easy   !!

Yeah, until the renter starts to develop feelings for their rented girl... then this whole blaze attitude flies out the window. Of course, it's usually one way because young women don't develop real feelings for old foreign men, but they are good actors.

• 2 months later...

Read a lot of the posts here, and must say some are quite enlightening and also many are entertaining.  

Been the relationship route, am not looking for a 30 year mortgage, so I'll stick with renting. ????

Farangs bring lots of free benefits too like HIV, herpes, crabs, scabies, clamydia, venerial warts, ghonarhia, and syphillis. Go to clinics and you can see the hords of farang men asking for a cure. Sad so many women choose this lifestyle. Still reeling from the Vietnam war. 

And please PM lets see implementation of 20 years in jail and 1 million baht fine for every sick twisted farang who has sex with underage girls please. This money could fund a social security system in Thailand and fund the rescue of these girls....fund their schooling.

2 minutes ago, Kolantaman said:

Farangs bring lots of free benefits too like HIV, herpes, crabs, scabies, clamydia, venerial warts, ghonarhia, and syphillis. Go to clinics and you can see the hords of farang men asking for a cure. Sad so many women choose this lifestyle.

Now come on , are you suggesting that Thai people do not already  have STD's ?

On 11/11/2018 at 3:43 PM, tropo said:

Yeah, until the renter starts to develop feelings for their rented girl... then this whole blaze attitude flies out the window. Of course, it's usually one way because young women don't develop real feelings for old foreign men, but they are good actors.

pmsl....stockholme syndrome 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2017 at 4:38 AM, wombat said:

can buy pussy anywhere, cannot buy heart.

an old story maybe as old as humankind...people mistake happiness with money and mistake sex with love...if u get those mixed u are in for some serious problems...only if you get all those in the right combination...to have the money ( which is just money not happiness and not love cause w. money u can buy  only things never happiness and sure never love..but maybe bad commercial sex  ) and a lovely wife that loves you ( that is the hard part she dont love your money just loves you because you are  an inspiring light personality ) and u have great sex with her ( that she loves but only with you never with another and surely not because she awaiting payment ) than happiness has a chance to happen in both of you and shared with others ......most times its all mixed in the wrong dosage....try to find this with a long time hooker ? I seriously doubt success..expect misery in many variations ( financial, mental, spiritual,social , healthwise etc etc )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/14/2018 at 12:07 AM, JAZZDOG said:

WIVES                                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GIRLFRIENDS                      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BARGIRL                               $$$$$$$$$

so TRUE ewery country same.

old men can tell young men true, why buy all cow if need one cup of milk, young men have idiot if date girl, normal men need many woman and change sometime new woman alltime, old men need relationship and date and wife care him old men life. only idiot date bar girl, thailand have ower 30 million free girl not work at bar and sex tourism. men pay any woman somethink alltime, totally free woman not have, if you date you pay dinner,flovers,gift etc, if you have wife, you pay totally ALL what wife want. if you have bar girl one time you pay only one time cheap and have fun and happy how long you want and morning have good easy fight woman out of room and ewening can looking new better or different woman again.what is smart ? bar girl when need have only option what have smart to men life. you have woman only when you need and newer not have hazzle lot whit girl. only use and fight to trash and looking new, best life to men.

Archived