A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“With a Bar girl both parties win. It’s a trade. If she didn’t want to go with him, she didn’t have too. Some even become a ‘rented’ girlfriends. With this ‘relationship’ the guy gets what he wants, and the girl gets what she wants.

All we need is a girl who loves us too much. No matter if she's a bar girl, or a GoGo bar girl. It sounds soo cool. I love you too much!

On 12/18/2017 at 5:32 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Only because you don't believe it doesn't mean it can't happen. A long time ago I spoke about that with a HIV expert. She told me the chance to get infected with blood to blood contact is 50:1 against it - which is obviously good to know. But even a 2% risk (blood to blood) is a substantial risk.

It is almost impossible for a male to contact HIV when having sex with a loving, fully committed passionate gentle HIV positive female partner.  HIV is mostly transmitted by rough sex which is often the case with homosexual men who sometimes experience damage to their bodies and cause fluid exchange etc. etc.

On 12/19/2017 at 3:53 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

If I only did what one of my long term Thai GFs wanted to do we would have never left the hotel room ( tv/ sleep, not sex ) except to eat or visit her friends.

I took her to many interesting places all over, and she always enjoyed the experience, but she had zero initiative.

Quite a lot of girls, their whole life consists of eating , sleeping , watching TV , drinking , recovering from a hangover and arguing , anything other than that is regarding as being a chore and an inconvenience 

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Quite a lot of girls, their whole life consists of eating , sleeping , watching TV , drinking , recovering from a hangover and arguing , anything other than that is regarding as being a chore and an inconvenience 

Forget Thai girls, that pretty much sums up my life.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

And what NO SEX (that's real bad).  No one is perfect I know lots more men who fit your description then girls ( me sometimes but I grew up...I think).

Just now, David Walden said:

And what NO SEX (that's real bad).  No one is perfect I know lots more men who fit your description then girls ( me sometimes but I grew up...I think).

Jeeezzz, Of course there was sex , I just didnt feel the need to mention it !!!!!!!

You know, some of us prefer to keep quiet about our sex lives , a one to one thing, without going on forums and telling everyone about it

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Jeeezzz, Of course there was sex , I just didnt feel the need to mention it !!!!!!!

You know, some of us prefer to keep quiet about our sex lives , a one to one thing, without going on forums and telling everyone about it

All of my comments are only about other people experience.  I'm quite happy to tell everyone I'm to old for boom boom but "I can remember...yes I can remember."  (voice fading away)

On 12/18/2017 at 10:13 AM, smotherb said:

Well, you see you are thinking like being involved instead of realizing it is business. I think that is the major reason so many farangs get hurt. They think they are establishing a relationship, with feelings, when they are just renting a brown spot; just like renting a room or a car.  Humanity and morals? You can be honorable and humane; simply pay her and don't mistreat her.

Most Farangs don't get hurt.  Only the stupid ones do, some even do it 3 times in a row...when will they ever learn...when will they ever lean?

On 12/17/2017 at 9:32 PM, The Deerhunter said:

And if you get bored during a date it is more of a problem to cut it short and move on.  Unless you really intend to settle down soon you are not breaking any hearts or expectations with BG's.   I have had some interesting semi long term "friendships" that started as pay-for-play, both here and back home.  And at the end no one was hurt.  Lots of hurt feelings and recriminations in the dating/club/dancing scenes.

The difference between having a long term relationship with a bar girl in Thailand is how long it takes you to teach them English or how long t takes you to learn Thai.  The conversation with the light off can get pretty bland.  Usually the interaction experienced is sex and sex only.  A few moths later if you are still an item you might be able to talk about the weather. (weather she will or weather she won't).

49 minutes ago, sanemax said:

And your putting posts on this site???

On 12/17/2017 at 11:02 AM, connda said:

You make the assumption that bar girls are not quite human, are somehow less moral then perhaps yourself, and have no feelings.  Thinking thus, you've missed the more subtle nuances of Thai society.  There are younger women <I consider 30 and 40 year old women as young> in our village (and most villages) who left the area to 'go work in Phuket <or add your own tourist city>' when they were in their twenties.  Ten years later or so they are back in the village and now own a plot of land, a house, a car, and are solidly middle class Thais who are now growing fruit trees or running a noodle shop and attending the local Buddhist temple. Those who don't grasp that, or are somehow self righteous in their Western thinking, will never understand. 

I give you 10 out of 10 to both you and the girls you talk about.  What's different in the West?

You know, some of us prefer to keep quiet about our sex lives , a one to one thing, without going on forums and telling everyone about it.

I'll keep it secret who wrote these comments.  This site appears to me to be about sex and bar girls in Thailand???????????? ehhh.

1 minute ago, David Walden said:

I'll keep it secret who wrote these comments.  This site appears to me to be about sex and bar girls in Thailand???????????? ehhh.

This site isnt about sex and bar girls in Thailand , it may seem that way to some , but there are sex sites where you can talk about sex all day long .

Enough talking about sex , I get sick to death talking about it , I always seem to get older guys on TV wanting to talk to me about sex and what they do .

OK, about time I left this thread , just the same guys everyday talking about sex , sex , sex

On 12/17/2017 at 12:01 PM, Peterw42 said:

The difference between a "bargirl" and a "date" can be a very grey area sometimes. I have met BGs that never go with customers, they make lots of money doing lady drinks and tips etc, I have also met Girls that work in a bank during the day and go to the local nightclub, go home with a different guy every-night, for money.

It comes down to why they are doing what they do, for some its a genuine need to support a child, parents etc, for others they quit their job as a school teacher so they can buy a car and an iphone.

This post reminds me of an experience in Australia some years ago when talking to a Sheep shearing contractor at a wedding when I suggested some shearers had a normal gentle life, going home to their loving wife and children each night, didn't drink at all and were loving family men.  His answer was " I've been a sheep shearing contractor for 40 years.  I suppose there are some shearers somewhere like the one you describe that don't drink but in 40 years I still haven't see any"?

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

This site isnt about sex and bar girls in Thailand , it may seem that way to some , but there are sex sites where you can talk about sex all day long .

Enough talking about sex , I get sick to death talking about it , I always seem to get older guys on TV wanting to talk to me about sex and what they do .

OK, about time I left this thread , just the same guys everyday talking about sex , sex , sex

Well we will just have to talk about the weather...OK

On 12/17/2017 at 2:48 PM, johnnyonesock said:

being a follower of MGTOW myself i would like to pass on a few salient points i have learnt

Love is a drug that feels great. But like all hardcore drugs, it will enslave and destroy you.?

Women dont love men..they only love what men can do for them

"you can understand women, or you can love women....but you cannot do both"

Men cheat - women upgrade !!!?

Marriage = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex. Prostitution = A man gives a woman cash and/or gifts in exchange for sex.?

Sometimes I get depressed being single, no one to talk to, no one to have sex with, it's almost like being married.?

and before the flaming starts .."I have a medical marijuana prescription for my... broken dreams."

Most women are just lovely.  With all your comments I think I can see where you are going wrong.  Perhaps you should review your views.  It could only get better.

3 hours ago, David Walden said:

It is almost impossible for a male to contact HIV when having sex with a loving, fully committed passionate gentle HIV positive female partner.  HIV is mostly transmitted by rough sex which is often the case with homosexual men who sometimes experience damage to their bodies and cause fluid exchange etc. etc.

You need to research more thoroughly. The risk for males is about 0.07% per sexual intercourse with a female HIV positive partner. Of course, if she is loving, fully committed, passionate and gentle one would expect sexual intercourse to occur more than once, thus multiplying the risk.  Or she may accede to intercourse while menstruating, which increases the risk again.

Almost impossible? Permit me to doubt.

31 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You need to research more thoroughly. The risk for males is about 0.07% per sexual intercourse with a female HIV positive partner. Of course, if she is loving, fully committed, passionate and gentle one would expect sexual intercourse to occur more than once, thus multiplying the risk.  Or she may accede to intercourse while menstruating, which increases the risk again.

Almost impossible? Permit me to doubt.

Perhaps going into the details of why it is almost?  impossible for a man to get aids whilst in a  loving relationship with a female  positive sufferer of Aids maybe too much for the moderators of this site to permit... I rest my case. No further comment from me...thank you.

I have been on a date, in my younger years with a few bar girls and  had

very interesting conversations.  One date pointed out, if her boyfriend saw

her with me, no problem as not jealous, but if I tried to date most of the

waitresses, they either had very jealous boyfriends or husbands, who would

beat up me and their girlfriend or wife. She pointed out some jealous guys in

the restaurant who were not happy to even see me talking  to this pretty bar

girl.  My Thai relatives have let me know about this Thai male problem as

well. Andit is not just an Asian male, problem, I have a cousin who told me to

stop looking at his wife, and I had to remind him that I had my own wife that

I had seen him looking at intently, so to back off, and calm down. Jealous

people live everywhere,. Point is there are interesting women everywhere to

have a date with, and bar girls are okay to date as well, just more expensive