BANGKOK
Inspire

A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

22 hours ago, bangkoken said:

Bar girls are great in the bars. For a nice evening with a lovely Thai girl who has a real job and an education, who wakes every day before 4pm to go to work there is no comparison. Go with the clean living girl so that every sentence doesn't start with Where you come from? I have tried it both ways many times. Plus you get to enjoy a great dinner for the 3,000 it would have cost for the bar fine, hotel and the girl. And, just to sweeten the pot, many lovely real working girls also love to have great sex.

The problem with the "great sex" is that his and her definition are sometime incompatible.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

First it was not anything of getting into a pissing spot about the extent of time. We already established that in another thread.
You, on the other hand, is the one that is confused. What this thread is discussing is prostitution and if it is possibly to live or have a normal and healthy marriage or relatrionship with a former bar girl.

Wow, my friend, we started this dialogue when Steven100 said,

On 12/16/2017 at 8:17 PM, steven100 said:

When on holiday you rent a car

you rent a room

Why not rent a bar girl ...   ?    no strings attached ...   easy   !!

The you said, "Just maybe it can have something to do with: feelings, humanity and moral.
You know, things that a car or a room ain´t equipped with. Just guessing, right?"

I see no mention of a relationship in what he or you said. In fact, "no strings attached" is the key.

43 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

But it is more fun making that deposit.  If done with regard to W.H.O. recommendations you could even uplift your deposit and take it away with you after the transaction is complete.

I'd rather leave my deposit in the convenient receptacle.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

First it was not anything of getting into a pissing spot about the extent of time. We already established that in another thread.
You, on the other hand, is the one that is confused. What this thread is discussing is prostitution and if it is possibly to live or have a normal and healthy marriage or relatrionship with a former bar girl.

It is bugger all of the kind.

Look at the thread title.

It's about a date for chrisakes.

Get a clue.

The ivory tower and/or knight in shining armor thread awaits your earnest ruminations... but it aint this one.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

One might equally ask if it is possible to have a normal and healthy marriage or relationship with a girl who is NOT a bar girl. Given divorce rates in the West approaching 50%, it would appear the answer is the same - it depends on the girl.

Stop encouraging the silly bugger!

Have had a few meetings with bg's and massage girls and done a lot of Online datng. Cost wise not much in it.  Likelihood of a friendship / relationship  developing also not much in it

18 hours ago, Get Real said:

Would you like to explain in real words, what you just responded to and why, so that also humans can understand your way of communicating.

feelings , ....whoaaaa feelings .......i get feelings , ...whoaaaa whoaaa .... haha haha haha i just love "the i feel good about myself peeps " ... oh and you know exactly what i am saying  . i kinda like watching a himbo say   What  ? me  ?

2 hours ago, mikiea said:

feelings , ....whoaaaa feelings .......i get feelings , ...whoaaaa whoaaa .... haha haha haha i just love "the i feel good about myself peeps " ... oh and you know exactly what i am saying  . i kinda like watching a himbo say   What  ? me  ?

You are sure that you feel ok? I should consider reporting the comment as totally unreadable. I still don´t know what laguage you are trying to use. But I am going to try to ignore you in the future, even if it comes at a high cost of restraining myself.

Back to topic. You still didn´t explained anything, if I didn´t miss some important message in your unredable post.

My request was: Would you like to explain in real words, what you just responded to and why? This time I will also add a request how you came to such findings?

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Wow, my friend, we started this dialogue when Steven100 said,

The you said, "Just maybe it can have something to do with: feelings, humanity and moral.
You know, things that a car or a room ain´t equipped with. Just guessing, right?"

I see no mention of a relationship in what he or you said. In fact, "no strings attached" is the key.

The key is that my comment was according to the question/statement: Why not rent a bar girl?

Everything after that is related to same by trying to state that you can meet a bar girl that you consider living with instead of renting.

Hope you understand what I meant now, because I will end it here. meaningless and totally hillarious that this thread is one of the most commented per day.
Seems like there can´t be anything more important in life. Very sad! Cheers!

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

The key is that my comment was according to the question/statement: Why not rent a bar girl?

Everything after that is related to same by trying to state that you can meet a bar girl that you consider living with instead of renting.

Hope you understand what I meant now, because I will end it here. meaningless and totally hillarious that this thread is one of the most commented per day.
Seems like there can´t be anything more important in life. Very sad! Cheers!

Ah, so rent a bar girl, to you, means establish a relationship. As I said, that is the kind of thinking which causes most of the problems. Yes, this thread and most others which deal with the subject of bar girls seem very popular. I don't think it is so hilarious; sometimes it causes great pain--and most of the pain comes from guys who thought they had some sort of relationship with feelings.

Edited by smotherb

I have no experience, but is it true that the ones from beach road are the worst / most dangerous ?

The ones that Tim sharky likes the most :-)

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many bar girls have regular STD checks. Other girls have no regular checks and the assumption from some guys that these "normal" girls must be somehow cleaner is wishful thinking.

Never caught nuffin that didn't go away with 50bht of antibiotics.

Less trouble than a cold IMHO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The problem with the "great sex" is that his and her definition are sometime incompatible.

I only care about 'MY' definition.