BANGKOK
Inspire

A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

20 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Never caught nuffin that didn't go away with 50bht of antibiotics.

Less trouble than a cold IMHO.

Er - HIV doesn't go away with 50 baht of antibiotics. Neither does genital herpes.

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Er - HIV doesn't go away with 50 baht of antibiotics. Neither does genital herpes.

1. Don't believe I can catch HIV as a heterosexual male (* CDC agrees, but you feel free to believe different).

2. I seem to be immune to herpes (only known 1 guy badly affected by it and that was really nasty)

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Edited by MaeJoMTB

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many bar girls have regular STD checks. Other girls have no regular checks and the assumption from some guys that these "normal" girls must be somehow cleaner is wishful thinking.

Many BGs never get checked , unless they begin to either grow fat or skinny

3 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

1. Don't believe I can catch HIV as a heterosexual male (you can feel free to believe different).

Only because you don't believe it doesn't mean it can't happen. A long time ago I spoke about that with a HIV expert. She told me the chance to get infected with blood to blood contact is 50:1 against it - which is obviously good to know. But even a 2% risk (blood to blood) is a substantial risk.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Only because you don't believe it doesn't mean it can't happen. A long time ago I spoke about that with a HIV expert. She told me the chance to get infected with blood to blood contact is 50:1 against it - which is obviously good to know. But even a 2% risk (blood to blood) is a substantial risk.

The CDC states 0.04% risk for males partaking in  heterosexual sex.

I don't generally inject a woman's blood while having sex.

17 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

1. Don't believe I can catch HIV as a heterosexual male (* CDC agrees, but you feel free to believe different).

2. I seem to be immune to herpes (only known 1 guy badly affected by it and that was really nasty)

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Possibly you haven't met the right ( wrong ) girl yet. I agree HIV transmission risk for a heterosexual male ( vaginal ) sex is very low; however, it is not zero. For example, unprotected sex with a woman who is menstruating.

The point I was making is antibiotics only work against bacterial infections. They do diddly squat against a viral infection.

16 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I don't generally inject a woman's blood while having sex.

Although does that figure depend on the status of the other person ?

For example , would that figure increase if you were to to have sex with someone who is HIV positive , as opposed to having sex with someone whos status is unknown ?

Just found the answer * Factors that may increase the risk of HIV transmission include sexually transmitted diseases, acute and late-stage HIV infection, and high viral load. Factors that may decrease the risk include condom use, male circumcision, antiretroviral treatment, and pre-exposure prophylaxis. 

Edited by sanemax
addition

29 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

For example, unprotected sex with a woman who is menstruating.

I'll leave that game to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Ah, so rent a bar girl, to you, means establish a relationship

Just stop it now! One thing you do not have the right to do, is turn my meaning in to your deranged fantasy.

When did I say that renting a bar girl means establishing a relationship? 

This is what I said exactly: "Everything after that is related to same by trying to state that you can meet a bar girl that you consider living with instead of renting."

Do you see the 3 words "you can meet"? Do not ever again tell me that I am stating something that I do not, understand?

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:13 AM, Kadilo said:

I can't say in my experience that Bar Girls are any more fun than any other girls. Yes they like to get drunk and go out and party, usually where thai men are hanging out. Depends on what sort of night out you want I guess

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Depends on the desired night out one wants.

A BG goes where YOU want to go, eats where YOU want to ( or doesn't if YOU don't want to ), only drinks what you want her to, goes back to the room when YOU want to, and a happy ending is guaranteed.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A BG goes where YOU want to go, eats where YOU want to ( or doesn't if YOU don't want to ), only drinks what you want her to, goes back to the room when YOU want to, and a happy ending is guaranteed.

Yeah I get all that and you're correct in saying that and my experience is varied. There are some who embrace not having to work and make an effort to enjoy the night you plan and there are those who are endlessly on the phone and dropping hints about a party every one is at (thai) and all her friends are meeting at or would rather go Lusipher because they play all the hip hop <deleted> and they ain't got a clue about dance music :)

I get your drift though. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If thats the type of woman that you want, it may explain why you cannot find a non bg female 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Although that figure would be higher, if you had sex with a HIV+ woman without a condom

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Nor genital warts.  Not sure about hepatitis but the treatment is not a 50 baht one.