A Bar Girl Versus a Date – Is it really clear the best option?

Inspire

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Sick like a pig since yesterday.

Wife took a day off work, brought company laptop home and made sure I was plenty liquefied so I don't crack my head like it happened a few months back. She also gave me my new health insurance card courtesy of her workplace and lets me use her own house like a hotel for the past 4 years.

Would a bargirl ever do this for me? 

It depends. "A" bargirl would probably do it depending on how rich and old and sick you are and what's written in your will. Or maybe you are just a great lover. There are lots of options. You can also ask yourself why your wife does it. Maybe she just loves you too much, or look at the options above.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First you write: "But they’re trashy and usually carry a disease" and now you write about "every time I’ve gotten into one unprotected".
So your telling us you have regular unprotected sex with women who you think usually carry a disease. You seem to be a smart cookie...

We’ve all made dumb decisions at low moments in our lives. Anyway, if you didn’t know hookers carry diseases, then you’re probably not the sharpest knife yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:28 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Wife took a day off work, brought company laptop home and made sure I was plenty liquefied so I don't crack my head like it happened a few months back. She also gave me my new health insurance card courtesy of her workplace and lets me use her own house like a hotel for the past 4 years.

Yes, but depends on the BG. My BG friend would have. 

A bar girl would have given you endless BJ'S until you forgot about your pig sickness

Question is would your wife do that? It's rhetorical dude no need to answer.

Funny thing though regarding sex farang thai marriages break down very quickly and the fun stops after a few years and it's then just about the company . The married guys tell me it's because there is no mental stimulation so they just type away on TV all night... Ughh how sad [emoji22]

On 05/01/2018 at 9:36 PM, eldragon said:

Bar girls are fun bc they’re more accustomed to western culture and comfortable being around foreigners. But they’re trashy and usually carry a disease, so you can’t take them back home or F them without wearing a hat. If you can meet a Thai girl that’s never (or rarely) sold herself, speaks English fairly well, and is truly comfortable around foreigners, then you’ve got something worth hanging onto.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Fairly low standards. 

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:59 AM, Get Real said:

Yeah, sure! At least I have the possibility to live up to my handle (not name). You on the other hand, I do not even no how you are going to succeed with that, due to that it makes no sense. :clap2:

To, get real, as you are stating it, it occurs to me that your life has been very closed and focused on only the one way street. Please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. The only other explaination for a person that only have one way of thinking, in the negative area, is that he, or she, just made to many wrong choices in life.

BTW, I never tried to state that the "rent" part had stopped at any time. Just seeing all the possibilities that can occur in different person lifes and histories of experience.

Why do you need to ever become a financial provider?
What happens if you explain from start what is accepable and what is not?
What if you live like two people that shares all the ups and downs in life and the financial situation?
What if you are totally open to each other and never lie about things or hide something?
What if you look at yourself and as a real man, never accept yourself cheating on your partner?
What if you don´t do like so many others and think thta you are entitled to boozing and partying with your friends 4-7 days a week?
What if you really do interest yourself for her, her family and her friends and do not look down at them as lower individuals?
What if you really do help with a difficult situation when the real need occurs, like you would have done for everybody in your home country?

I am not saying that you have, or fit in on the above questions. Just stated them as a food for for thoughts.

GET REAL, GET REAL

hmmm well in my 15 years experience and jaded opinion, there is still very little difference between them both.
I remember meeting one of the nicest genuine Thai girls I have ever met quite recently infact. There were feelings of 'wow she is really something, has her own business, not lazy, own car, big dreams, positive attitude, everyone likes her, well spoken, caring, buys me little treats and snacks, not super jealous'' wow I thought, after meeting hundreds of Thai women I really thought, this one is really something. you know the type that just brings out the best in you?

Fast forward a few months and still there she is, playing all the right moves, busy with her business, still caring and buying me little treats, being romantic and looking at me with those big loving eyes. wow I thought.... should I put a ring on it?

Then like clockwork during a trip back home alone to my home country and her fearing I may not return back to Thailand for a few months, oh she says im expanding my business. I just need 300,000 baht can you help me out?

Sure I said... then I proceeded to block her and delete all contact with her permanently and bang my head against the wall...

Id like to just add that after 15 very long years living here and thinking im bullet proof to Thai BS and their little games, even I was almost duped that time. and that was not even a creature of the night... goodluck all the odds are stacked high

40 minutes ago, djlest said:

Then like clockwork during a trip back home alone to my home country and her fearing I may not return back to Thailand for a few months, oh she says im expanding my business. I just need 300,000 baht can you help me out?

Sure I said... then I proceeded to block her and delete all contact with her permanently and bang my head against the wall...

i would have pretended not to see the money request and continue the relationship.

On 12/19/2017 at 3:59 AM, Get Real said:

1 Why do you need to ever become a financial provider?
2 What happens if you explain from start what is accepable and what is not?
3 What if you live like two people that shares all the ups and downs in life and the financial situation?
4 What if you are totally open to each other and never lie about things or hide something?
5 What if you look at yourself and as a real man, never accept yourself cheating on your partner?
6 What if you don´t do like so many others and think thta you are entitled to boozing and partying with your friends 4-7 days a week?
7 What if you really do interest yourself for her, her family and her friends and do not look down at them as lower individuals?
8 What if you really do help with a difficult situation when the real need occurs, like you would have done for everybody in your home country?

I am not saying that you have, or fit in on the above questions. Just stated them as a food for for thoughts.

1, It's what men are for, never met any woman that actually contributed anything like 50%, western women usually pretend at the start then slack off, Thai women are more honest.

2. Women tend to equate 'explain' to some sort of confrontation, I don't generally bother with confrontation, if she shouts I just go out and don't give them the opportunity to 'take'.

3. I ain't responsible for her financial problems, which is what sharing IMHO nearly always means to a woman.

4. Women don't appear to like openness, I prefer the Thai way where you both lie a lot to each other, much easier to live together if you lie.

5. Men are made to shag everything they can, I don't see it as 'cheating', it's in my nature, don't mind her 'cheating' either, as long as she lies to me about it. She knows children will be DNA tested.

6. Not sure on the answer to this one, I go out on my own every day for 4-5 hours for sporting activities, 24/7 with someone is not for me (or her). As long as she's naked in bed with me every night, it's all good.

7. Never found it a good idea to mix her and my friends/family in the UK my former English wife gradually edged all my friends out and replaced them with her friends. Didn't work out well for me when she dumped me, all my 'friends' appeared under her control, now I keep my friends separate.

8. Best to never lend money to anyone for any reason, why would I start doing that here. (I assume by 'helping out' you mean giving them your money).

(Hope you don't mind me numbering your questions)

2 hours ago, djlest said:

hmmm well in my 15 years experience and jaded opinion, there is still very little difference between them both.
I remember meeting one of the nicest genuine Thai girls I have ever met quite recently infact. There were feelings of 'wow she is really something, has her own business, not lazy, own car, big dreams, positive attitude, everyone likes her, well spoken, caring, buys me little treats and snacks, not super jealous'' wow I thought, after meeting hundreds of Thai women I really thought, this one is really something. you know the type that just brings out the best in you?

Fast forward a few months and still there she is, playing all the right moves, busy with her business, still caring and buying me little treats, being romantic and looking at me with those big loving eyes. wow I thought.... should I put a ring on it?

Id like to just add that after 15 very long years living here and thinking im bullet proof to Thai BS and their little games, even I was almost duped that time. and that was not even a creature of the night... goodluck all the odds are stacked high

Interesting story. Did you consider that maybe she really wanted to expand her business?

And how did she react to your decision to break up with her?

This is an interesting and debatable situation. It’s hard for us to imagine the way Thais perceive us, specifically with regards to our wealth. I’ve always been told most of them assume we’re all rich. Many of them can’t even afford to visit a neighboring country, yet we come there from places all around the world and are able to survive for months at a time without working. So is your gf wrong to assume lending (giving) her 300K is no big deal? Plus, I think many of us are guilty of assuming a Thai- or any poorer person anywhere- is always up to no good when they ask for money. Or at least that they’ll mismanage the money... At the end of the day, I think we’re all more inclined to lend money when we’re pretty sure we’ll get it back. Either way, 300K is a lot of money. I might’ve had a conversation about this before you cut the girl off. See how she reacts. But I’m not gonna say you did the wrong thing either.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

10 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

1, It's what men are for, never met any woman that actually contributed anything like 50%, western women usually pretend at the start then slack off, Thai women are more honest.

2. Women tend to equate 'explain' to some sort of confrontation, I don't generally bother with confrontation, if she shouts I just go out and don't give them the opportunity to 'take'.

3. I ain't responsible for her financial problems, which is what sharing IMHO nearly always means to a woman.

4. Women don't appear to like openness, I prefer the Thai way where you both lie a lot to each other, much easier to live together if you lie.

5. Men are made to shag everything they can, I don't see it as 'cheating', it's in my nature, don't mind her 'cheating' either, as long as she lies to me about it. She knows children will be DNA tested.

6. Not sure on the answer to this one, I go out on my own every day for 4-5 hours for sporting activities, 24/7 with someone is not for me (or her). As long as she's naked in bed with me every night, it's all good.

7. Never found it a good idea to mix her and my friends/family in the UK my former English wife gradually edged all my friends out and replaced them with her friends. Didn't work out well for me when she dumped me, all my 'friends' appeared under her control, now I keep my friends separate.

8. Best to never lend money to anyone for any reason, why would I start doing that here. (I assume by 'helping out' you mean giving them your money).

(Hope you don't mind me numbering your questions)

No, I don´t mind you numbering the questions.
BTW! You really must be that hunky man ever woman think of like an A-specimen. :cheesy:

On 2018-01-13 at 6:44 PM, JAZZDOG said:

GET REAL, GET REAL

I am so happy that you really took your time giving such a profound comment. You definately cemented the level of discussion capabilities.

Like I should answer: Jazz On, Doggy Dog! :cheesy:

I hit the bar scene 2 or 3 times a year, helps me to keep a happy marriage going. Recently I explored the possibilities offered by an online dating site, full of working girls, BTW. Even though I disclosed my real age I got a whole stack of girls who were will to meet me. Until one of them texted: "I want to be your minor wife"; ooohhh s...t, potential trouble. I have closed my account. Back to Nana and Soi Cowboy.

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

No, I don´t mind you numbering the questions.
BTW! You really must be that hunky man ever woman think of like an A-specimen. :cheesy:

I am so happy that you really took your time giving such a profound comment. You definitely cemented the level of discussion capabilities.

(and I can spell definitely)

4 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I am so happy that you really took your time giving such a profound comment. You definitely cemented the level of discussion capabilities.

(and I can spell definitely)

I just thought that I had expressed myself widely in this thread already, which was not the case with the my comment that you copied.
I am also very happy that you can spell that word. Always been very curious.

BTW! When you need to copy my comments to give one back to me. What level do you think that puts you on?

19 hours ago, Get Real said:

I just thought that I had expressed myself widely in this thread already, which was not the case with the my comment that you copied.
I am also very happy that you can spell that word. Always been very curious.

BTW! When you need to copy my comments to give one back to me. What level do you think that puts you on?

Is the moon really made of Blue Cheese?:cheesy:

Archived